80)

|Amber's point of view|

"Better?" cam asks, as i stand back up.

"Yea im fine now" i nod.

"Im just so sick of puking my guts out every day" i sigh.

"It'll be over before you know it" cam smiles, and presses his lips to the side of my temple.

"Yea...in like 2 months" i sigh.

"Its not that long" says the most impatient person ever..

"Uh when your pregnant...two days is that long." i state.

"Well sorry, i don't know everything about being pregnant" he exclaims...loudly. I burst out laughing at the weird stares he was getting from strangers.

"Don't worry, she's the pregnant one" he clarifies, pointing to me.

I laugh and peck his lips.

Ok sry my chapters are totally stunk lately but i have some ideas for the next chapter.

And if u haven't yet, plllllllz vote on baby names!! If no one does ill eventually just pick myself but i wanna know what u guys like so please vote

Q:What sports would u wanna play professionally if u had to?

A: besides dance then field hockey bc its soooo much fun. The only problem is the heat during games, and its alot of running around and i get light headed REALLY fast so i would probably end up passing out.

Like i did cheer 4 two yrs and on the opening fb game both years i had to leave early bc i was gonna pass out.

Mk bye. (Sry the a/n is like longer than the actual story)