17)

|Amber's point of view|

I was walking down the street with Logan. We were on our way to Magcon. I turn the corner and see cam, talking to some girl. Probably just a fan, i think to myself. Im about to walk up to him when he starts to lean in, kissing the girl in front of him. My smile immediately fades and my eyes fill with tears.

"C-cam?"

"Amber!" he seems surprised by my presence.

"How could you? How could you do this to me?" im sobbing now.

"Easy. I never loved you Amber. Your just some useless whore that i was messing with"

"B-but-"

"No Amber. I never Loved you. Never. Ok get it through your thick skull that i dont love you!"
I just start running with no intention to stop.

"Amber"

"Amber"

------------------------------------------------------

"Amber" im finally jolted awake and i see cam infront of me. I push him off of me and go to the corner of the room, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Amber, babe whats wrong" he makes his way over too me and
Sits next to me.

"Babe please tell me whats wrong" he pleaded over the sound of me still panting.

"Y-you cheated on me?!" i managed to stutter out.

"A-and you said you never loved me" i sobbed.

"Babe its okay, i do love you. Okay? You know i love you." he hugged me and i continued to sob into his shirt.

"And y-you c-called me a whore " i somehow managed out.
And he hugged me even tighter, if that's possible.

"Amber, you know i would never do that to you. I love you so much and i would never do any of that stuff to you"

"How do i know that? I mean your perfect. Every girl in America would die to be with you. Your handsome, funny, strong. And then there's me. Im just some random whore who got pregnant at 15, got abused by her own mother, got bullied at school... Im not good enough for you cam. Im ugly, fat, and useless and.."

"Stop, Amber i can't sit here and listen to you say that about yourself. Your not ugly, your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, your far from fat, and definitely not useless. Your my everything Amber. I love you so much more than you would think is even imaginable. And im not perfect. Not even close. If anything, your too good for me. And yes, you did get pregnant at 15 by me but do you love Logan?" he asks and i nod.

"Then its a good thing that you got pregnant, and it didn't make you a whore." he finishes as i feel more tears come to my eyes.

"I love you" i whispered.

"I love you too" he smiled. I leaned in and he did the same, our lips meeting in the middle.
The connection was full of passion and love. It was in that moment that i discovered the new meaning of love.

And i was in love with Cameron Alexander Dallas.