35)

|Amber's point of view|

I can't believe what i just saw...

Cam just kissed Melisa.

My boyfriend just kissed Shawns girlfriend..

But i dont wanna break up with cam.

I need to don't I?

What do I do?

Oh shit he's coming.

I cannot let him know that i know..

I quickly wipe my tears as the bedroom door begins to open..

He can't know that i know... I repeat to myself, silently.

"Hey..." cam says, walking into our room.

"Hey i thought you were going to take a shower?" i say with a fake smile.

"Yea i was, but...i know you saw" he says.

"Saw what?" I ask. Saw my boyfriend with his tongue shoved down my best friend's girlfriend's throat. Yeah I might've seen that....

"Don't play dumb Amber. I know you saw and it didn't mean anything."

"I don't know what you're talking about.." I lie.

"Yes you do. Even if I didn't hear you running away, I can see it on your face when you're lying."

I look down at the floor. 

"How could you do that?" I mutter softly.

"I don't know... It didn't mean anything,"

"Are you sure? Because I love you cam and I always will but if you don't want me anymore than that's fine. I'm used it. I just rather have you say it to my face than do things behind my back. So if you don't want me here anymore, just get it over with and I'll leave you alone. I'll take Logan and we'll leave. We can figure out some sort of custody agreement for her. For you don't care anymore then just say it and I'll get out of your way and out of your life," I look up at him, tears that I refuse to let fall are pooling my eyes.

"What? Amber how could you think that-"

"Because why else would you be shoving your tongue down another girl's throat!" I cut him off.

"Amber listen to me. I. Love. You. Okay? I love you, I want you, I want to fall asleep every night next to you, I want to wake up every morning next to you, i want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I want to hold you, I want to do everything with you by my side. You're the one I want to spend my life with. Can't you see that? I don't know what happened back there and I'm sorry but it meant nothing. It was a mistake, I'm not saying that makes it okay because it doesn't, but I don't want one mistake to destroy us. I love you and only you and that will never change."