24)

|Kellianne's point of view|

For our date, Nash took me to an amusement park!! I don't know how he knew i loved amusement parks so much?! At the moment, we were riding bizarro, and it was awesome. When the ride finished, we went to get our picture, which was absolutely ADORABLE if you ask me.

I was looking at nash, smiling, as he wrapped his arm around me. IT WAS SO CUTE!

After that, we got food at panda express (if u dont kno, panda express is a Chinese place). He's so fun. We both got noodles and mango chicken, and Nash thought it would be funny to "lady and the tramp" our meal, so he grabbed a long noodle and of course our lips met in the middle. It was magical, despite the disgusting chewed up food in our mouths..i know gross right? Oh well, it was still cute. We both pulled away laughing, and I'm guessing he was thinking the same thing as me.

"That was supposed to be romantic, not gross" he laughed.

"Don't worry, it was still cute" i claimed, joining in with his laughing.

And we went on a bunch more rides. I laughed so hard at him, because he is such a soar loser when it comes to the games. My absolute favorite ride was the skyscreamer.

Eventually, our perfect date ended, and we were back at the hotel that Amber and Cam were staying at.

"That was really fun Nash. Thanks"

He smiled, that smile, that made me smile. And then...

He kissed me (again)

And this time, our mouths weren't full of chinese food.

"What was that for?" i smiled, pulling away.

"Well 1) i like you Kellianne...a lot and 2) i think i needed a do-over from earlier" he explained as we both laughed.

"I like you too Nash"

He smiled, and we sat there, smiling at each other like idiots for who knows how long, before he eventually broke the silence.

"Well i better go now" he said and i nodded.

"Ok"

"I'll text you later" he said causing my smile to grow, if thats even possible.

"Ok, goodnight nash"

"Goodnight Kellianne" he exclaimed as he let go of my hand and made his way out of the hotel, leaving me there, smiling like and idiot, before entering the hotel room.

Heyyy. So what'd u guys think?? Kesh's first date was so cute! And Kesh has their first kiss yayyyy! Lol, yes i decided on Kesh. And technically, kesh had their first 2 kisses :-* lol so do u guys like kesh??? Ik i do!!!!

Haha luv u guys:-*