1.Coffee for 2?

Hey, guy's!! New story!! Yay! Okay, the character will be described later on in the book enjoy!
•Crystal•

"Darling could you hand me the news paper's before you leave?" my aunt look's up from her phone and at me as I reach to open the door "sure aunt Cassy".

I smile before handing her the papers "thank you, have a nice day at the cafe" she waves "I will~" I sing as I make my way out. Shutting the door walking to the gate I open it and walked along the sidewalk.

The cafe is like 10 minutes away from my house so I just walk instead of asking aunt Cassy to drive me there, she's always busy with her designing, she's an architect.

On the way, i stop at the bakery and decide to pick up some milk bread.

"I'll have one loaf please," I ask with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I'll be right back" I nod as I watch the lady make her way to the back of the bakery. Just then someone enters the store, I turn around a little to take a small glance at the door through natural instinct.

A tall and skinny looking boy walks in, he sported a hoodie and blond hair with light blue streaks on his bangs, he was quite cute actually.

He looked strangely familiar though?

"Here you go" the lady comes back with the loaf of bread. I take it and thank her for paying her and walking out.

I walk down the road, a block away from the bakery before I reach the cafe.

I set everything down in the locker room before grabbing my apron and walking to the cashier to grab my booklet and a pen.

Just then 2 guys walk in and sit down, I walk to their table and smile at them warmly. "welcome to cafe blue, what can I get you guys"?

One looks up and flashes a smile "I'd like a bubble tea, chocolate. luhan?" he asked the other boy.

I mentally cheer, cute guys ~.

In all honesty, i know Korean but they spoke in English which I found charming, their broken English was cute.

"Um... I'll have a chicken sandwich and a blue lagoon" (it's a blue cold drink) he frowns as she looks at the menu. "Sure! I'll be right back with your order" I smile and walk away.

~4 Hours Later~

"Ugh, my feet hurt even though I'm wearing sneakers!" I whine as I take a seat behind the counter, feeling sorry for my overworked feet.

I don't really have a uniform, my boss just said 'wear whatever you like but please keep it PG'. I still laugh at that line from my first day here.

"Ann~ my shift is over can I leave now?" I ask my boss as I walk into the kitchen "yeah sure, go home safe~" she smiles.

"I will~" I slip off my apron and grab my stuff, Ann makes her way out before me. "lock the door before you leave," she says as she walks out.

I switch the lights off and step outside...
only for my unlucky ass to trip over the carpet, I shut my eyes and wait for the painful impact when to come but strangely it never does...

I open my eyes, I'm taken by surprise when I notice who I'm being held up by...

Well... That's a sheer coincidence?

"Are you okay"? He smiles lifting me up straight "Yeah thanks for...uh catching me"I smile back.

Way to make a first impression criss...