14. That Secret He's Been Keeping

Soohyun POV
Ever since after mark left day before..i've been a mess i can't eat or sleep right..let alone walk..i've been in bed for 2 days now..the last time i saw sunlight was 2 days back..

Yes..no sunlight for two days..i've been wearing the same clothes for 2 days..i haven't showered in two days..anna keeps walking in here trying to talk to me.

All i say is "leave me alone" aunt cassy has been calling to see if i'm okay..i told her i wanted to stay with anna for a while.

And mark's mom?..she's worried sick about me..she called mark and told him..he wouldn't stop yelling at her.

I feel so bad right now so..i'm finally gonna get out of bed..its 6 in the morning on christmas...yeah..i went to church yesterday but stayed in the car the entire time.

I slowly walked down the stairs not wanting to wake anyone up.

"GoodMorning Soohyun" Anna looked up from her book.."how did you even hear me"!? I whisper shouted.

"Well..uh..i saw you walk down" i sat on the couch beside her..."did mark call yesterday"? I asked.

She looked down and nodded.."what did he say"?.."nothing much..he just told me to take care of you".

I bit my lip.."you okay.."? She sat up straight and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah..i'll just go get a drink" i stood up and walked to the kitchen i opened the fridge and pulled out the milk.

I placed it on the counter behind me and walked to the opposite side to get the coffee i opened the cabnet and looked for it.

I pulled it out and looked down when i suddenly felt dizzy..i dropped the botle and fell.

I hit my head against the counter and everything went black.

Anna POV
I was sitting on the chouch aiting for soohyun to come back when i heard glass brake and a hard thump.

My eyes widened and i shot up i ran into the kitchen to see the coffee bottle smashed and soohyun on the ground with a bleeding head.

"SOOHYUN"!!!!! I screamed i heard my mom coming down she ran into the kitchen.

"WHAT HAPPENED"!?!?!?!?!? She freaked "MARKS GONNA GO CRAZY"!!!! I ran to the hall and grabbed the phonr i called an ambulance and ran to the kitchen to see my mom cradling soohyun in her arms.

"...should i tell mark.."? I gulped down.."we can't lie to him..if we don't now..he'll find out sooner or later".

I called mark...

Mark: Hey anna..why are you calling so early?.

I gulped hard as i heard his voice on the other end..it sounded so soft and happy.

Anna: Oh n-n-nothing..

Mark: -serious tone- anna..whats wrong?..why are you stuttring?.

Anna:..m-mark..d-don't yell and all b-but..list-ten.

Mark: okay?...

Anna:...soohyun fell..and hit her head the ambulance are on their way..and she's bleeding..

Mark: WHAT!?!?!?! HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!??! I TOLD YOU AND MOM TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!!!.

I pulled my phone away cause he was screaming his lungs out.

Anna:..i know..i gotta go their here.

Mark:...call me when she's out of..the hospital.. And don't even bother if its bad news..