11.Something New

Crystal POV
I think we made out until we couldn't breath...

"Yah!!..open the door and quit making out with my brother"!! Anna yelled i rolled my eyes and mark laughed.

He came closer "lets gross her out" i looked at him..he whispered in my ear and i nodded.

Just for fun..y'know incase anna walks in...mark got on top of me and hugged me "moan" he whispered.

I blushed "do it.." His husky voice was a hormone wrecker.."mark.." I moaned..."y-yah!..s-stop it you guys i know your kidding"! Anna half yelled.

"Again" this time it sounded better..

I could imagin anna's eyes grow wide "i-i know your kidding..o-open the door or i'm going to" i looked at mark.

He smirked...he then pulled the sheets over us and the door flew open "YAAAH!!! GET OUT OF THERE YOU PERVERTS"!!!! She screamed.

Mark and i burst out laughing and got out from under the sheets anna was redder than my shirt..

"I knew it.." She stared at us "you guys are disgusting"! She stomped and walked out..

I got off the bed only to be pulled by my shirt "where you going" mark held onto me "none of your business" i smirked and ran to the bathroom.

I could hear mark sigh..then flop back onto the bed..

I stared at my self in the mirror.."what if i have to step out of here and this would all be a dream"? I asked my self..

"If you where dreaming you wouldn't feel this" mark came out of no where causing me to jump as he whispered in my ear.

He placed both his hands on my waist and reasted his head on the crook of my neck "or this" he kissed my neck..

At this point i would be soo turned on.."Happy birthday" he whispered in my ear as he looked at our image in the mirror.

My eyes widened.."b-birthday?..h-how did you-"? "Anna" he smiled.

"Thank you"..i smiled he turned me to him.."i don't get a gift"? "For?..its my birthday not yours" he pouted.

"For remembering your birthday" "anna told you"..i stared at him "nah i was kidding..i've known 20th was your birthday for about..2 years now" "oh..".

"Well what do you want"? "A kiss" i rolled my eyes at his childishnes and kissed his cheek.

"I didn't say cheek" "you did even say where" i glared at him "my lips" he pouted.

I blushed "oh look at the time" i was about to walk off but he pulled me back and put his hands on the sink on either sides of me.

"Give me my kiss" he pouted again..i sighed and kissed him we pulled away and he smiled "thank you..and in return..we're going to spend the whole day together"..

"Really"? "Yup..so go get dressed and..i'll pick you up by 10 Am"? I laughed.

"Whats your address"? "The pillow beside you"? I looked at him weirdly "are you coming down with something"? I felt his head.

"No i'm kidding..jagiya" he whispered the last part.."what did you just say"?.

"Nothing..go get dressed" i nodded and walked to my bag i took out blue jeans and a long sleve black top that said OMG on it.

I took out my converse and a towel.

I placed everything on the little couch near the window and went for a shower.

After i was done i got out only to see a half naked mark i turned away "put a shirt on" "why don't you like my body"? He walked closer.

"No" i giggled he pulled me closer my hands landing on his chest...i blushed at how muscular he is.

"Like it now"? He smirked "get dressed" i giggled avoiding his question.

He let go of me and walked to his closet.

I changed in the bathroom and when i got out he wore almost the same thing as me except he had on black sneakers and dark blue jeans..his shirt said 'LET IT GO'.

Yes i know..very manly and  i couldn't help but laugh "why are you lauging" he looked at me "Your shirt is so cute".

He pinched my cheeks "your cute" he squished my cheeks and placed a small kiss on my lips "lets go" he grabbed my hand.

'Are we even a couple?..i mean..he never asked me out' "if your thinking i never asked you out..your wrong~~ cause this is a date we're going on right now"..

"Why didn't you ask me properly"? He stopped and turned to me he went down on one knee "will you go out with me and be my girlfriend"? -smash-.

"WHAT"!!!? I heard someone scream i turned around to see mark's mom smiling like she was about to hug us..

Right enough she ran to me and hugged me " Oh i'm so happy"! She then hugged mark "Yes" i finally answered.

"Now you two..have fun" she waved goodbye to us as we sat down in marks car..

"Byee" i waved, mark said bye and he drove off "your mom is so cute" "yeah..".

We reached cafe blue...where we..sorta first met..i smiled at the moment not even noticing i touched my lips.

From the corner of my eye i could see mark smiling..."why are you smiling"?

"Because i wanna"...he smiled and stepped out he opened the door for me and we walked into the shop.

"Oh..hello there mark.." Ann seem's to have only notice mark..its not my fault i'm about 4 inches shorter than him!..

"And..Oh crystal" "wait..how do you two know each other..and why are ya'll holding hands"?.

"Because we're dating..and..how do you know him"??? I asked.."oh..mark used to come here a lot..he's a regular costumer" my eyes grew wide..

How could i not notice that all this time..that one person i used to serve was mark..every afternoon at around 3 mark would walk in here and order my famous cap with extra foam and a cheese cake..sometimes a beef and chicken sandwich..and i never realized it was him who i served..wow.

"Lets take a seat" mark said and we walked to a table..we sat down "so..what do you want"?..he asked "my treat" he added.

"Are you su-" "i said my treat cause its your birthday"..before i could even answer ann came back with a chocolate cake she placed it on the table "happy birthday..birthday girl"..she smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving..

"Wow.." I looked down at the cake.."why are there pictures of all the times i served you"?? I looked up.

Mark looked away smiling.."beeecause..thats when i first started liking you even more.." "Even more"??.."if you've ever noticed i'm in almost all your classes.." I smiled at the fact that i did notice but never said anything..

"Of course i noticed" he smiled "c'mon make a wish" i shut my eyes and made a wish..i blew out the candle's.

I then cut a slice and fed mark he then fed me..

"Follow me" he helped me stand up and we stood in the center of the cafe out of no where slow music started playing.

"What is all this"..i blushed he leaned in and kissed me "you had cake on your lips" i rolled my eyes at his childishness..

While we where dancing i didn't notice the cake on the floor and slipped pulling mark with me he landed on top of me.

I looked at his lips..his chain dangling from his neck i pulled his chain and kissed him.

Hai..thanks for reading!...bai..

Oh and..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!..xD..y'know since you are crystal.. ;) good job on the last part girl..