15. ∞ We Meet Again ∞

Narrator POV
Week's passed mark was busy with his debut and new group he never even called once..well..thats what anna wanted.

Soohyun now lives with anna and her mom, aunt cassy is on a trip with her office their going on a 4 month world tour around europe.

"Soohyun-ah lets go to starbucks"! "Okeei"! Soohyun is normal again and she's being all cheerful like nothing ever happened.

She still doesn't remember mark but look at the bright side..

She's happy ^-^!

"I'll go get dressed" soohyun stood up and walked to mark's room..yeah..she stay's in MARK'S room.

She doesn't really bother to look around she even uses his closet..btw..his clothes are still in there..its been about 4 weeks since what happened.

Soohyun and anna are searching for collages/universities to enroll into, soohyun's parents know about what happened to her and they where shocked.

Even more surprised to know mark and soohyun where dating and that mark lived close to them..

Soohyun took a quick shower and changed she walked down stairs looking through her phone.

"Ooh..your looking HOT"! Soohyun rolled her eyes "go get changed an-..sue"..they finally call each other by their real names.

(Up there is soohyun's outfit)

Anna walked down about 20 minutes later and they walked out.

"Hey turn the raido on" anna asked as she got into the car soohyun nodded and turned it on.

Her hand brushed against the channels and it stopped on this perticular one.

Niga hamyeonkootnaega hamyeon kkeut
Eotteohge maeil naega teullyeodago malhaneunde
Igiryeogoman haji nunmuri
Neoui mugiji anhni

Cheoeumen dangdanghaeseo kkeullyeosseo
Hajiman maeil nan mureup kkulheosseo
Jogeum jalmoshan geosdo bupullyeoseo
Nal jeolbyeogeuro mireo buchyeosseo

Hoksi molla geuraedo neol saranghanikka
Chameul su isseosseo

Every day every night feel like a fool
You gotta know
Neon naege waewaewae tto hwaman naenaenae
Uri dasi doragal su isseulkka

Niga hamyeon da majneun mari dwae
Niga hamyeon nan igiji moshaneunde
Gapjagi neon ttan sarami dwae
Joheul ttae deo nareul buranhage hae

Naega hamyeon neon naega hamyeon
Mwon malmanhamyeon neon maeil heeojyeo
Naega deo dagagaji mothage
Deo saranghaji mothage hae

Ni jeongongeun haedeon yaegi
Tto hagi yeopguri jjilleoseo jeol batgi
Imi jeonghaejin jaepan batgi jichyeosseo
Beoseonago sipeo jeolbakhi
Neohanteneun chingu naegen
Barameul pilsu ineun buranhan jongjadeul il ppun
Tto dareun silsu
Niga hamyeon ok naega hamyeon huh

Nan jebal jeokdanghi hagireul baraedo
Neon kkeunhji mothane
Jadaga tuk chimyeon naoneun mal jalhalge
Hal mal eopseul ttaen kkok na jalge
Dapdaphae nuguege hantanhae
Gakkeum gathin geoscheoreom chakgakhae

Niga hamyeon da majneun mari dwae
Niga hamyeon nan igiji moshaneunde
Gapjagi neon ttan sarami dwae
Joheul ttae deo nareul buranhage hae

(Okaay i used GOT7's 'NIGA HAMYEON' as GOT7's debut song xD)

"Hey..this rap this guys doing..doesn't his voice sound fimiliar to you"? Soohyun casually asked.

Where as sue who was drinking water spat it out "No not at all" she answered quickly.

Soohyun nodded weirdly and continuted listing to it.."And that was GOT7 for ALL you IGOT7'S out there"! Said the lady in korean.

Both sue and soohyun understood..."IGOT7's?..haha..cute" soohyun laughed a little apon hearing that.

Sue (sue is anna okay?) Parked at starbucks and jumpped out followed by soohyun.

They walked in and ordered their stuff then sat down..

"Hm..i wonder how wonwoo is" soohyun said out of the blue.."yeah..last time i saw him was 5 years ago?..i don't even remember but its been long".

Soohyun laughed a little and nodded in agreement.

"Soohyun and sue"? The lady at the counter called, sue stood up and got their drinks and snacks.

"Here you go" sue handed soohyun her frap and muffin -ding-.

Just then the door opened and in walked a guy quite young looking..still in his teens though.

He placed his order and sat down, soohyun and sue where busy talking about universities and surfing through stuff on thier phone.

Soohyun was looking through a list when she found something intreasting she clicked on it "hm..Seoul University of Arts" she read out.

Anna's head shot up.."you wanna go there"? "Yeah..why not..this place seem's intreasting".

Anna thought about it..'she can go..its a bad thing..but..its and ART'S university..and she loves singing and dancing..naah'.

Anna though "okay then..so you wanna attend there"? "Yeah..i'll go home and fill in the online form".

Anna nodded "Well..i don't think we'll really see each other after this since your going to an arts university and i'm going to a Law and Inforcment one".

"Oh..yeah..well -smiles- lets not worry about that now..we still have a few weeks right"?.

Soohyun asked, anna nodded "yeah we do..".

After they where done they thanked the staff and walked out "so..what next"? "Wanna do a little winter shopping for seoul"? Asked soohyun.

Anna nodded in exitement ans they ran away to the car "wait..lemme call this driving instute and tell them i wanna start taking driving lessons".

Soohyun smiled anna looked at her in shock "i though you would never drive cause you where scared you would crash..and as a kids when we played at the arcade you said your driving was horrible".

"I know but i desided to" anna nodded and turned the raido on and the speakers up, they sang along to some music on the way to the mall.

~At the mall parking lot~

"Hey could you pass me my bag from the back seat"? Asked soohyun as she got down "sure" sue handed her, her bag and shut the door.

They where walking ti the entrance when soohyun bumped into someone causing her to drop her wallet.

"Oh sorry" the guy appoligised and picked her wallet up "thanks" when he stood up straight their eyes met and sue stood there with her jaw dropped.

Soohyun realized who it was "wonwoo"?.

Wonwoo smiled "Hey" "how have you been"!? Soohyun hugged him "you dissappired for so long..what happened"?.

He hugged her back "nothing much..." Soohyun pulled away "we have a lot of catching up to do".

"C'mon join us" sue offered "is that okay"? "Yeah why not?..the more the merrier"!.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HAAAI! Hope you enjoyed that..ugh it was so short!..sorry..hehe but the shorter the chapter the longer the book so..heheh ^-^.

Author Nim~♥