26.Wait Wha?

I jump up and run to the bathroom feeling sick i throw up for the 10th time this week.

I've been feeling so sick for some odd reason and its been about.. 10 days?

That unknown roommate still hasn't appired..maybe we don't have a roommate.

"Hey are you okay? You've been throwing up since last monday" "i'm fine..maybe i just ate something that didn't agree with me" "for an enitre week? Soohyun..you should go to a doctor".

I sigh, luhan is a bit worried about me throwing up all the time..i swear i ate something i wasn't supposed to.

"Yeah yeah old man..get off my back i'll go if its really needed" "fine..i least tell jimin".

I sigh.. "Fine.." I glance at the clock and think for a few minutes..okay here goes.

I sit on my bed and dial jimin, it rang for about 5 seconds before he picked up "good morning jagi"~ his husky voice sang sweetly through the line.

I smile "morning" "whats up?..why did you call me at..9 am?..is something wrong"?? I giggled.

"Not really.." "What is it"? "Jimin..i've been throwing up since last monday and i don't know why.." "What did you eat"? "Uh..i don't remember..maybe a salad..a few chicken samdwiches..maybe a lot of meat".

He chuckled "then thats probably it..you probably ate too much meat and now you feel sick" i nod in agreement "maybe".

"Want me to come over"? "Nah its fine i have classes..maybe after that"?.

"Sure"~ "okei"~ "bye jiminie"~ "bye sunshine"~.

I hung up and placed my phone on my bed side table.

I sat there thinking for who knows how long until luhan snapped me out of my thoghts.

"We have class in less than an hour..are you not comin"? "I am.." I sigh and stand up.

I walk into the bathroom and strio down before entering the shower, my muscles relaxed as the warm water ran down mt back.

I got out and quickly changed, i opened my second shelf to get something out when i realized something.

"Shit" i whisoered as i ran to my phone.

My eyes widened.. "What.the.actual.fuck"?..

I slumped onto my bed..i mentally slap myself when i realize that it was okay and stood up to get my socks.

I dressed up grabbed my bag and walked out not forgetting to lock the door behind me.

I walked into class only to have one kid stare at me.. I'm not even sure if this kid was a guy or a girl.

She or he had blond hair and had a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and light brown timberland boots.

(-.- nope..its not mark..sadly)

I took a seat beside the girl/guy.

She took her hoodie off and smiled at me "hi..i'm amber" she pulled her hand our for a shake.

I smiled warmly and took it "soohyun..or you could call me crystal" "aah..so you know english huh"?.

I smiled nodding "me too" she answered.

Well she seems nice.

~~~

All my classes were over for the day, i stood up and streached feeling stiff after sitting for so damn long.

I walked towards the dorm building heading straight for my room.

As soon as i stepped in i ran to the bathroom, "okay thats it i'm taking you to the hospital" luhan sighed as he grabbed a few paper towels and handed them to me.