35.See You Next Lifetime..

I rush into the house and switch the lights on, I throw all the things in my hand on the floor and grab a shirt and jeans. I change into them and slip into flats and head straight for the car. I get in and check the time "2:45 am..fuck.." I speed down the road.

Why am I so late even though i left early?...the trains were packed. so i decided to take a plane. the next flight was only at 11pm..so I went back to work finished everything I had to do and then left for my flight. the flight was delayed by one hour and by the time we landed..it was 2..the check out took 15 minutes, by the time I got a taxi to my place it was 2:40..

"Please be okay sue.." I break 3 red lights (/signal's) and pull into the hospital parking. I shut the doors and run in through the door's "a-a girl was admitted here this morning, p-park sue..what room is she in?" I ask the lady at the desk trying to catch my breath.

She enters her name and then looks up "I'm sorry ma'am..s-she was just announced dead.." my eyes widen "WHAT?!" "i'm sorry.." she goes back to her work.

"No.." I look around frantically hoping she was talking about someone else. "SOOHYUN!" I hear my name being called.

I look up to see jae, a very terrible looking jae..he had bags under his eyes and they were red..his nose was red to. he looked like he handn't slept in days. "I-Is she really...dead?" his tears fell and that gave off enough..she was gone..

"I-I'm sorry I-I tired to protect her..i haven't slept since last morning" I hug him "how did this happen?" "we need to go home..there's something you need to know.." I nod and pull away.

I follow behind jae as he taken me to her room. he opens the door and lets me in saying he would wait outside.

I sit by sue's bed and stare at her pale face "i don't know how this happened to you..but once i find out..i will hunt that person down and kill them.." I choke on the tears that begin to form.

~Narrator's POV~

"I-i'm sorry this happened to you sue...I-I hope you have a great life ahead of you up there." at this point soohyun was sobbing her heart out. "please don't leave me like this...you're so young..we spent such short time together-" she stops to wipe away her tears, only to have them cascading down like a river on her cheeks.

"We have to go.." jae come's into the room and takes her away. they walk to her car and soohyun gets into the passengers seat.

Jae gets in and looks at her crying her eyes out, "please..drive" she sobs out the tears unstoppable.

Jae wipes away his tears and drives off home. the ride back was almost completely silent..just sobbing coming from both of them as they headed home.

~2 Hours Later~

Soohyun sat there on the sofa..just staring into space as her tears slowly slid down her face again..

"Hey, please stop crying and listen to me..this is really important.." jae pleads. soohyun turns to him "okay.."

"This wasn't an accident..." she looks up, eyes widening in shock "what?!", "She was murdered..." jae's body shakes uncontrollably as he speaks "A-asami sent her a text after sue got hit it read 'oops..that was soohyun meant to be crushed under a truck..sorry if you're dead..have fun'..".

Soohyun's eyes widened "y-you're saying..." she gulps "s-sue was murdered by accident? and it was supposed to be me lying in that bed?!?!?" she yells. once again her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"W-why is she doing this soohyun? I-I don't get it" jae cries out, the boy looked so heart broken...

He reaches into his pocket as his tears flow down his cheeks even more "I-I..i was going to propose to her tomorrow..o-on our 1 year anniversary.." you hug him "i'm sorry jae..I really am.." she cries out.

Just then she hears the lock clicking, both jae and her turn to look at who it was. "Surpris-...why the fuck are the lights off?" mark curses and switches the lights on only to see soohyun and jae..crying.

"W-why are you guys crying?? whats going on??" she run's to mark and hugs him "h-how are you here?" "i left the army..i told them i couldn't leave my family alone" he smiles, clueless as to what happened.

"But why are you guy's crying? and were's sue?" soohyun lets out a sob "sh-she's gone"..

The room goes silent for a few seconds..

"Gone where?..." mark suddenly become's nervous "s-she..sh-" she clings onto him "baby whats wrong? what happened to sue??" he rubs her back trying to calm her down. "sh-she's dead..".

Mark's eyes widen.. "SHE'S WHAT?!?!?!?!?" he pulls away to look soohyun in the eyes "please tell me this is a sick prank.." he begs..his voice shaky.

"I-its not mark..she's dead..s-she left us" soohyun hugs him and cries, mark is in tears and he tries on calm his girlfriend down. "H-how?"

"Asami....I-i was supposed to be the one getting crushed by that truck..b-but asami's men mistook sue for me and killed her, THEY FUCKING KILLED MY BEST FRIEND MARK!" she yell's, "i should be dead...sue lost her life because of me and i can't do anything I should just fucking kill myself" she pulls away and run's to the kitchen. "baby! d-don't! p-please! i'm begging you..i can't loose you too!" mark runs after her and stops her just in time.

He grabs the knife out of her hand and throws it "please..." he pulls her into a hug "please don't..leave me.." he whispers as his tears stain her white shirt.

OMYGAWD....WHAT?? I'M CRYING MY EFFIN EYES OUT TTT-TTT..THIS WAS SADDER THAN WHEN MARK LEFT..-cries han river-

hope you enjoyed..i'll update again soon.

oh and..another thank you to one of the readers who were addicted to this book today and commented on nearly every chapter,  ParkYourChimChim thank you for all the nice comments! and thank you to all the other reader's who use up their spare time to read this book or any other book of mine that you've read. I LOVE YOU GUYS..LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU ARE ALL SO NICE AND POSSITIVE I COULD HUG YOU.

baii~~