27.Leave Her Alone

I sit on my bed staring at a picture of mark and i..the one we took in dubai.

A tear slid down my cheek "i miss you" i whisper as more tears fall.

"Hey are you okay up there"? Luhan asks.

"Yup" i answer, my back facing him.

I hear a knock on the door and luhan opens it "jimins here".

I switch ny screen off and turn around to see a worried jimin walking up the stairs.

"Hey..are you okay"? I nod.

"I'll..leave you two alone..call me when you're done..i'll um..hang out with amber till then" "sure".

The door shuts and i cling to jimin like a leach.

"Were the tests right?..are you really pregnant"? "Yeah.." "W-whos..the dad"? I could hear the worry in his voice..he gulped hard.

"I don't know..why are you so nervous?..you don't think me and mark.."? "No no! I'm just asking".

I chuckle "yeah right chim" "did yoy just call me chim"? "Heck yeah i did".

"I'd chase you..but you're pregnant"..i thought for a second "to be honest..i don't feel pregnant..i mean..its been 2 weeks since that test..and..i don't have that weird morning sickness anymore".

"When was the last time you threw up"? "Last week..".

We sat down and talked about a lot of things.

"Lets go to the hospital..i'm really eager to find out who the dad is" "not now jimin..its 5 pm.." "But.." "Maybe some other time".

"Wait..its 5?..shit..i totally forgot about my mum"! I laughed "what happened to her"? "I told her i'd be back by 4 so we wouldn't get late" "oh yeah..you're going to america" "mhm..i should be back in a week or two" "cool..bring me something" i pouted.

He pinched my cheeks "sure" he pecked my lips "i have to go before mum kills me..have fun and be careful".

"Yes father" i giggle and walk him to the door "bye"~ he kisses my cheek before heading down.

I call luhan and tell him to come back up.

Oh and if you're wondering about that empty bed?..yeah its still empty.

~~~Narrator POV~~~

As the days go by soohyun misses mark more..

As she walks down the street she feels like she's being followed.

She takes a look around to find no one there she ignores it and continues walking..she hears a rusteling noise behind her and she stops.

"H-hello?...is anyone there"? She asks but gets no reply so she keeps walking.

When she's about to reach the gate someone pulls her into a car and drives off, "w-who are you people"? "Shh..we wont hurt you, unless out mistress tells us to".

She tries to stay calm...and suceeds.

They reach a warehouse, the two huge men drag her into it and seat her down on a chair.

"Welcome..soohyun" "w-who are you"? "My initals are AY..my name remais a secret" she had a weird feeling she knew this person but pushed it away.

"Wheres mark"? Asks the stranger "dead.." The lady chuckles "are you sure about that"?.

"What.."? She asks confused..it dark and she can't see anything or anyone..just a small spot light on her.

"Show yourself would you"?! She yells as the tears start to build up in her eyes.. "Oh c'mon..what fun would it be if i told you who i was"?.

"Why did you tell him the truth"? The ladies low voice asked.. "Tell who what"? "Don't play dumb with me soohyun..you know exactly who i'm talking about"!.

"I don't" theres a loud eco across the room as the woman slaps her "listen..i don't have time for games..tell me why and i'll think about letting you go..annoy me and i wont regret ripping your head off your body"!.

Soohyuns eyes widened at how brutal that sounded..well it was..

"Or even better...i'll rip your little 'markies' head off" soohyun feels her whole body stop functioning at the sound of his name.

"W-what"? "Thats right..he's alive..and right next to you" the lady smirks as a spotlight points directly at mark covered in blood.

Soohyun turn to her left to see mark and she can't hold back her tears anymore "m-mark" she whisperes.

"Soohyun.." He cries out "i'm s-sorry..this is all my f-fault" she stammers.

The lady kicks soohyun off her chair "bitch..".

Soohyun whimpers in pain as a little blood flows out of her cheek.. "Leave her alone"! Mark yells.

"YOU WANTED ME ALL ALONG RIGHT?! SO DO SOMETHING! I'M RIGHT HERE"! He screams.

"Oh shut up mark..." The big guys pick soohyun off the floor and place her chair back up.. "What do you want"? Soohyun grunts.

"Mark..".

The room goes silent... "You can't have him.." "Oh i can..and you wont be able to do anything about it".

"Don't make me repeat what i just said" "or else what"?.

"I'll kill you.." The lady bursts out laughing "kill..me? Hahahahahaha..you're so funny".

She pulls at her hair "if i can't have him..then you can't either" the lady pushes her to the floor and grabs mark by his hair.

"Congratulations mark...you won..death"! She laughs in his face before letting go of his hair.

She unties soohyun and grabs her arm, she places a gun in the middle of her palm.

"Now..shoot him" she whispers "i-i wont.." "Do it"!.

"N-no" she pulls at soohyuns hair "I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING DO IT"!!.

*gun shot*

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

xP woops?...hope you enjoyed this short update..

Vote and comment!!

Bye markers!! ♥♥