32. Um..Hey?

(I desided to just go with the flow~)

(Omfg..i forgot soohyuns birthday!! Its was on the 22nd xD woops..)

Narrator's POV
~3 Months Later~
"I can't believe its been three months since i last saw everyone"! Soohyun say's to literally no one because she lives alone..with her cat.

"Jiso~" she calls out to her, jiso comes running out of her room and jumps on the sofa beside her.

"Hard carry hey"! Soohyun sings along with the song as she watches after school club.

"Look jiso..its daddy" she sighs as she stares at him laughing and having a good time being weirdly hyper.

"So mark..i heard you have to go back to the army base camp tomorrow"? Kevin asks "yeah..i only came back for our comeback" he smiles.

"And what about your girlfriend? Soohyun.."?

Soohyun freezes at the mention of her name on live tv "oh..soohyun? She's great"! He pulls a fake smile..she knew it was fake.

"Thats good..anyways lets get on to some hangouts" he changes the subject and they go on with their show.

Soohyun switches the tv off and stands up "yeah..i'm great..how would you know? You haven't called me in 3 months"! She yells in frustration "asshole..".

She stares at the ring on her fingure and sighs "promise my ass.." She pulls the ring off and leaves it on the counter top.

She turns around heading for her room when she hears her phone ring "now what"? She groans and walks back to the sofa to see who was calling her.

"Unknown id..? What the fuck"? She answers, "hello"?.

"Open the door.." She hears the faint voice of a male.. "Huh"? "Please.." He whispers "is this some kind of joke"? She questions "no..".

Confused she puts the phone down and opens her door. "M-mark"?! She opens it fully to see mark standing there with bloodshot eyes and his hair looking like a birds nest.

He stumbles in and she shuts the door then turns to him ready to bombard him with questions.

"What are you doing here?? How do you know where i live and why aren't you at the base camp"?? He pulls her into a hug not saying anything. She stands there not hugging him back.

After a few moments he pulls away. "Is something wrong"? He asks "are you not happy to see me?...soohyun its been 3 months since i last saw you or even spoke to you.." "No i'm not happy to see you and i know.. You asshole".

"What-" "why are you here"? She asks not making eye contact with him "i missed you" he says more sternly "why else would i come to see my girlfirend huh"?.

"Why are you getting mad"?? She raises her voice a little. "Because the least you could do was be nice! I haven't seen you in 3 months"! He yells.

"Don't raise your voice on me.." "Oh so you can and i can't"? He questions clearly angry.

"Yes! Because i have the right to be mad at you for not even bothering to text me and ask me how i was! For not calling me to at least check up on me!..did you even care if i was alive"?!.

"Of course i did i just-" "just what mark?..you didn't have a phone?..now that i don't believe one bit"!

His eyes soften when he sees the tears form in her eyes "soohyun..i'm sorry i-" "leave..now" he nods and walks towards the door.

But something catches his attention "wh-why aren't you wearing the ring"? He asked "i was doing the dishes" she says bluntly.

"Oh okay.." She walks to the door and opens it for him "now get out.." His head hangs low as he makes his way out.

"I love you" you whispers loud enough for soohyun to hear as he walks away.

She slams the door shut and leans against it as her tears fall "asshole.." She whispers.

~Next Morning~

"I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS JOB I SWEAR-"! Soohyun yells as she looks for her phone "where the hell are you i'm running late"! She crawls around on the floor looking for it.

"Ah! There you are"! Soohyun smiles and pulls her phone out from under the sofa "great.." She picks up her bag and keys before leaving.

"Now..where on earth is my car"? She groans "do i have to search for everything"?
A voice beside her chuckles "good morning soohyun" jimin smiles, soohyun turns to him and smiles "hey there chim..how's work"? "Great, your's"? "Meh..being a med student is annoying".

"Oh right! I'm going to busan medical uni..do you want me to drive you there"? He offers "yeah sure! Thanks" she smiles.

Jimin leads her to the car and she gets in "i totally forgot you live in the same building as me" she giggles.

Jimin has a fake pained expression on his face "ouch..that hurt" he rubs his chest, she laughs "i'm kidding".

"Hey..i didn't want to be impolite and ask you this..but what happened last night"? She turns to him knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Oh..uh..i had a fight with mark" she looks down at her fingers. "Oh..are you okay"? He asks concerned.

She looks up and smiles a little "i'm okay..".

He glances down at her hands "where's your ring.."? She doesn't move from all the shock that took over her.

"I knew i was forgetting something" she facepalms herself "gosh i hope jiso doesn't eat it i left it on the coffee table".

"I'm sure she wont" "what if she does? I'll have to drive her to the vett..or maybe even the hospital" he smiles a little at how worked up she was getting.

"Calm down..i'm sure it'll be there when you get home".

She nods and sits back in her seat as jimin takes off onto the road.

~30 Minutes Later~

Soohyun get out of the car and turns around "once again..thanks for dropping me off" jimin smiles "haha its no big deal..if you want..i can drop you back too..we can uh..grab dinner on the way back"? He rubs the back on his neck sheepishly.

"Yeah sure..but my last class is at 5.." "Oh its okay! I'll wait" he smiles.

"Oh..okay thanks see you later" she waves and walks away.

Jimin sighs "if only she loved me back..".

He smiles to himself and he pulls into the parking lot.

FINALLY!! i know you waited a million years for this update but i was on writers block..and my tests are starting on the 16th soo..i might update before that..or after. I'm not sure.

But i got a few ideas for a few chapters soo..yeah you'll probably get more updates ^-^ look foreward to it!

I bet you weren't expecting jimin..HAH! XDD bye~

♥♥♥