37. Lie

Soohyun gets out of the car and rushes to her door. "Fucking creepy ass texts are back" she mumbles as fumbles with the keys to get in. She gets in and locks the door before throwing her keys on the table.

She sits down and places her phone in front of her, she stares at the text and thinks. "Maybe this is just some sick prank?" she contemplates for a few seconds.

Soohyun finally picks her phone up and texts back.

To: Unknown

Who are you?

Unknown is typing...

From: Unknown

Its me.. sue, soohyun please help me!

To: Unknown

Is this some sick prank?? if it is please stop.

Unknown is typing...

From: Unknown

This isn't a prank!

Unknown set you a location...

She gulps down the lump that forms in her throat and hesitantly clicks on the notification. her screen lights up as google maps opens up, "G-Gangnam district..?" "this has got to be some stupid joke, abandon warehouse's??"

Her phone starts to vibrate, she looks down at the caller id and doesn't know what to do.

Incoming Call From Unknown Number...

She answers it and stays quiet.

"S-soohyun.. oh god you answered! listen you need to come here, j-jimin h-he's here a-and.." she chokes on her tears. "sue?? what happened??" soohyun can hear the panic in her voice and she grows even more worried.

"I-I don't have time to explain, h-he's coming! i can hear his foot steps- soohyun help me! please! h-he's going to kill me!" and then there's a long beep before the call ends.

"What the fuck is going on??" she throws her phone on the couch and runs upstairs "i'm sure i had it somewhere here.." she looks through all the drawers and shelves in her wardrobe, desperate to find what she was looking for.

After what felt like hours of searching she finally found what she was looking for..

"i never thought i'd ever see a gun ever again..or even hold one.." she inspects the heave metal object. she pops the barrel open and checks if its loaded before running back down. "hang in there sue.." she grabs her phone and a little recorder.

She gets her keys off the table and jumps into the car, pushing the key into the ignition and twisting it and putting the recorder on. "If I don't come out alive you'll probably find this on the drivers seat. with the truth about what happened.." she pauses, pulls out of the driveway and then continues speaking.

"Sue was presumed dead and i don't know why jaehyung lied about it- hell i dont even know if he knew she was dead or alive!. but she isn't dead..im on my way to help her right now, she said something about jimin being there and hearing 'his' footsteps. she said she didn't have time to explain because 'he' would kill her.." she turns right before continuing.

"I'm on my way to Gangnam district.. the abandon warehouses. its currently 11:30pm on a Friday evening. what a great day to die right?" she chuckles sarcastically.

"If i do get back I know I wont be unscarred, hell i'll probably look like I was close to dying.. and i'm supposed to be getting married soon, ah...how nice. this would make a great story to tell my children when their old enough..that is if I survive today. just in case i don't get to say goodbye to you mark, i'm saying goodbye now~" she smiles sadly as the tears cascade down her rosy cheeks.

"I love you, find someone nice...beautiful..intelligent.. and if you ever get a daughter..please name her after me. come visit me so i'm not lonely okay? tell your kids about me.. daddies mysterious ex girlfriend. or should i say..ex dead girlfriend?" she takes another turn. "Don't forget me.." she wipes her tears after she stops recording.

Before she knows it she's standing outside the warehouse maps lent her to.

"Here goes nothing.." she sighs and walks in, making sure to leave the tape recorder behind.

She walks quietly and slowly, the warehouse is nearly pitch dark, just a string of bulbs hanging off a thin thread in a corner of the huge empty area..

or so she thought..

Just as she could turn around a hard object collided with her head and she blacked out.

She woke up a while later, her body limp and sore on the cold hard floor. "What the actual fuck..?" she struggled to sit up, the rope tight around her small frail wrists..

"Who the fuck is in here and why am I blindfolded?!" she hears footsteps walk around the room, getting closer by the second before they stop right behind her.

She stays calm and shrugs "are you not gonna speak up stranger?" there's a long pause..

the room goes dead silent, all that could be heard were the cars that passed by very faintly. "Hello soohyun..long time no see?" her eyes widen, "A-asami??" she gasps.. taken back by the girl.

"Oh.. you actually recognize my voice? how sweet" she gushes.

Soohyun rolls her eyes "what do you want?" "like i said..mark is mine, and you.." she grabs the back of her neck "were supposed to keep your mouth shut!" asami growls in her ear.

"Well i'm sorry i wanted to protect him from some psycho like you.." soohyung mumbles still trying to break free from the rope binding her wrists, restraining her from doing anything..

"Listen here cunt, i'm not leaving you alone this time.. i'll make sure your body is at your doorstep, you got that" she lets go of her neck harshly. 

"Sorry, can't hear you over all the shit that keeps falling out of your mouth" soohyun mumbles, only to ear a kick to her back.

"This bitch-" asami is cut short by someone else in the room speaking up.

"I suggest you don't shoot her asami.." A deep voice sounds not too far away. "sorry short ass but aren't i in charge here?.." asami asks clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry, did i hear something? in charge? you?" questions jimin as he laughs uncontrollably. "Jimin..?" soohyun whispers..

"Long time no see babe.." he takes her blindfold off.

After blinking a dozen times her vision finally clears out, only to reveal a messy haired jimin with the sleeves of his shirt rolled up and sue lying on the floor by his feet.

"What have you done to her?? why are you doing this?!" and before her questions could be answered another pair of footsteps are heard down the hallway..

The room goes silent as the footsteps get closer..

And in walks someone soohyun would never suspect of being apart of this..

ALL EDITS WILL BE DONE LATER. 

Im at school, i don't have enough time to read through this and edit it. enjoy~