23.Did I Just..?

Soohyun POV
I heard something smash from inside right when sue yelled cut.

I ran into the house jimin following me..i heard screaming and it was coming from the bathroom.

"Jimin..go.." He shook his head 'no' "please.." He hugged me..my heart started beating really fast, i gulped down the lump in my throat and he pulled away.

"Scream if you need anything" i laughed and pushed him outside.

I opened the door to the bathroom only to see glass and blood everywhere i gasped and opened it completly only to see a crying mark on the floor with a bloody hand.

I almost cried at the sight..whats wron with me? Why does my heart pase when jimin does something sweet? Why do i want to cry and embrase mark everytime i see him?.

Am i gone crazy? Or am i just confused?.

Stupid heart!.

"Mark.."? I said, but it came out more like a broken whisper..the tears slid down my cheeks as i carefully stepped into the bathroom and bent down.

"Get away from me.." He cried.

I shook my head, "no.." "Please soohyun..its bad enough that you don't remember me..or anything about me".

My heart broke into pieces when he said that..

"Mark.." I cried as he stood up and walked out leaving me in tears.

"Mark"! I chased after him "mark please stop".

"Stop what!? Huh!? Why the fuck do you even care!? You hate me don't you!? You hate me for leaving you right"!? I wiped the tears.

"Mark..i don't hate you, i care because thats just who i am and i can't change that, and last of all..i never forgot you..i still remember every little thing about you..".

His eyes widened..it didn't take him long to get that into his head.

"Then..come back to me..soohyun i live you..i always have and always will.."

I couldn't take it anymore and burst out crying.

Mark pulled me into a hug but i pulled away..i could see how hurt he was when i looked into his eyes.

"Please"..he pulled my chin up with his index finger so our eyes would meet.

"I-" i was cut off when his lips crashed into mine.

I couldn't help but kiss back, we pulled away mark smiling..but his smile fell when he saw me crying.

"W-whats wrong"? I shook my head, "i'm sorry..i-i really can't think of it..not right now".

He pulled me into a hug, "i'm leaving..its getting late..thanks for everything..tell jimin i'll call him later".

I nod and turn around, "wait".. I stop.

I'm suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Please..just for a minute.." I stay still..and just as he said..he pulled away after a minute.

"Bye" i pull a sad smile.

"One more thing" he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What"?.

He placed a small but long kiss on my lips before exiting.

I shut the door and walk back in with my head hanging.

I look up and my nose collides with someone's rock hard chest.

I look up to see jimin smiling.

I smile back.