36. Where Now?

~2 Weeks Later~

"Why don't you just leave then? huh? if everything in this god damn house reminds you of her, then leave" Soohyun says calmly. Jae stares at her "fine..bye" he gets off the sofa and walks upstairs.

She stands there. just watching him go up and come back down a few minutes later with his luggage and a backpack. "I guess this is goodbye..." she sighs.

A part of her wants him to stay..but the other wants him gone. "Yeah.." she walks away without saying a word. Jae shrugs it off and walks out, he shuts the door and takes one last look at the house before walking away.

Down the road and into a taxi he goes, "where to sir?" he looks down "the airport" the taxi driver nods and makes his way down the road. a few twists and turns and Jae has reached his destination.

He gets out and thanks the man before paying him and making his way into the airport. he pulls his pe-booked pass out and makes his way thought the gates.

When he's done with everything he gets onto the flight. The flight attendant ends her little instruction with "have a nice flight, you will reach Canada in about 8 hours." and with that the flight takes off..

~2 Days Later~

"I can't believe Jae left...where did he say he was going?" Mark asks as he seats himself on the sofa beside Soohyun. She sighs "i don't know..he said nothing, he just walked out".

Mark nods. The past two weeks have been numb. everyone at first could only think of sue, but that died down a few days after she passed..

Mark had something to tell soohyun.. but she suddenly became so cold towards everyone.

"Babe..is something wrong?" she shakes her head "I just miss the old days, when we would hang out and have so much fun. our days would be filled with laughter..but now its filled with tears anger and cold tones"

Mark holds her hand "everything will be fine.." he kisses her ring, the promise ring..

"Not with asami around..she's gonna kill everyone until she gets to me" his face is sour at the mention of her name "I'd take a bullet for you any day" he smiles trying to lighten the mood. soohyun smiles and kisses his nose "sure baby boy, i'd love to see you jump out to save me when she holds me at gun point again".

He laughs "Oh hush, listen..about the whole 'leaving the army' thing, its temporary".

Soohyun looks up "ahuh..and?" he bites his lip, "I made a deal..to get 3 weeks off..i have to extend my service in the army" soohyun frowns "how long?" mark rubs the back of his neck. "Uhh...1 more year..".

She sits up and looks at him with a pout "so 3 years?..you're gonna be away for 3 years?" he nods "oh.." she pouts "that's unfair.." he sighs "i know baby..but i can't help it, i have to go. you'll be okay right?" she nods "yeah, but when are you leaving? you've been here for 2 weeks and 2 days".

"In 3 days.." she groans "that's not enough of time to make babies!" he bursts out laughing "BABIES??".

She laughs "I'm kidding, have fun..bring back good remarks okay? i'll kick your ass if you don't" he nods still laughing "i will".

"Oh and..don't die" she giggles "i'll try not to~".

Mark and soohyun spent the next 3 days hanging out out and going on loads of dates...and finally after 3 days of fun and late nights, came the day he had to leave..again..

"Do you really have to go?" soohyun whines "yes baby..i'llbe back soon~" he grabs her face and places a soft kiss on her lips "i love you" she smiles "i love you more".

Mark walks off towards check in while soohyun stands there smiling and waving. mark waves back and soon disappears into the crowd.

Soohyun sighs and walks away sadly. she has her head down as she walks and bumps into someone, "o-oh..sorry" she bows "its fine" a deep voice says. she quickly walks away.

"Why do i feel like I've heard that voice before?" She thinks for a few seconds, but soon shrugs it off.

She gets into her car and heads back  home, she feels the silence pecking at her skin and starts to feel uncomfortable so she turns the radio on.

"A girl reported missing around the popular place for tourists. Myeondong, she went missing approximately 3 weeks ago and was soon announced dead-" soohyun switches the radio off out of frustration.

"Seriously? Another missing persons report? AND she was announced dead? Just because she wasn't found??.. These investigators are useless.." She sighs, realising she was talking to herself.

She pulls up in front if her house when suddenly a notification tone goes off signaling she's got a new message.

From: Unknown.

Help.

She stares at the text for minutes as the hairs on the back of her neck stand. "What..?"

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!  I've been busy and once again..on writers block. There's just 5 more weeks of school left and I'm so excited for it to get over. But I need to study really hard so I'll probably update once or twice within the next 7 days and then you guys will only get updates in June. AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON TUESDAAAAY yas...

I feel old...

anywho~ bai~

(ALL EDITS WILL BE MADE LATER)