29.Tears,Hugs & Goodbyes.

~Next Day~

Everyone ran around searching for their belongings as they were running late for work and classes "I'm leaving first"! sue shouts as she runs to the door.

"Bye"! soohyun shouts as she puts her shoes on, "what do you mean by?..aren't you going with her"? mark asks as he throws clothes around the room searching for a t-shirt that won't make his tits freeze off.

"I am but I'll see her there later" "oh..right.." soohyun quickly brushes her hair before grabbing her bag and making a run for it, once she's out onto the empty-ish sidewalk she casually walks to the university.

~~~~

Mark POV

I walk through the hallways of jyp giving almost everyone a heart attack "mark?? am i imagining things"?? "no ma'am I'm alive" i smile as i step into the elevator and press 36.

I head straight into jyp-nim's office and open the door only to see him staring at his papers"for the hundredth time, get mark's fangirls out of he-" he looks up and stares at me in pure and utter shock.

"MARK"?!?!?!?!? He yells standing up "YOU'RE ALIVE"?!?!?!?!? "yes sir..please don't scream" i smile a little, he walks past me and locks the door then stands right in front of me "explain".

"I was under a lot of pressure and i..um lost a friend and fought with another one and hurt myself and i couldn't handle the pain anymore so, i left and told the news to report me dead" i end, i see his face turn red with anger.

"Do you know what's been going on for the past 2 and a half weeks"?! "n-no sir" "your fangirls were begging me literally, they fell to my feet begging me to tell them that you were alive and that you were okay..and I was in tears".

"I'm sorry sir..." he pulled me into a hug "I've missed you...but you have to get to work" "about that...here"i hand him the form's "what's this"? he opens up the first one and reads it.

"Mark...you can't be serious right"? he looks up and i nod "you're leaving jyp?? why"?? "read the second one" he nods and opens up the second one.

"JOINING THE ARMY"?!?!?!?!? "y-yeah.." "I'm proud of you and I accept your decision if its what you want..I hope you'll be happy" I give him a hug before saying my goodbyes and exiting his room.

Now to face my members...

I step into the elevator and press 10.

I exit and walk towards our practice room at the end of the hallway I stop right in front of the door to hear them laughing and having fun "I wish mark hyung was here" I hear bambam say right before someone starts crying I walk in.

Everyone stares at me in shock "g-ghost.." Jackson lets out horrified "I'm not a ghost you idiot I'm alive"! I cry.

Everyone comes and hugs me...we all sit down on the sofa and I explain what happened.

"hyung we're so excited that you're here...when are you coming back to work" Yugyeom smiles.

I scratch the back of my next nervous "a-about that..uh..I'm l-leaving jyp" the room goes dead silent "what.."? jb asks as if he heard wrong.

"Mark...you can't be serious.." jr is almost in tears "I- i am leaving...and I'm joining the army" they look at me like I'm crazy..

"Mark..please don't leave" bambam cries "please mark" Jackson wipes his tears "I'm sorry guys...i really love you all a lot...but i think its best for me to leave" "no! its best for you to stay here and be the visual..y-you can't just l-lea-" and youngjae bursts out crying.