YAS YAS YAS NO NO NO [I'm like T.T]

SCHOOL'S OVER~~~~~~

Finally, I waited so long for summer. But I miss my friends TTT.TTT. I'm seeing them tomorrow tho xD.

BUT NOW THAT IM JOBLESS AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS... IM GONNA START UPDATING AND EDITING THE CHAPTERS~

Because I was reading some comments earlier and I was also reading through some of the chapters briefly.

#Cringe

The mistakes are poking at my skin.

I'm just curious because I rarely see this but..

What do you guys call me?? Author nim?? Author jams?? XDD that one's weird.. Kinda cute but I think author Jim sounds better.

Or my nickname. Ri. Author riri/ri?

Idk.. Your choice. Call me whatever ya wanna.

another question. IS THIS BOOK MESSED UP? BCS I FEEL LIKE I RUSHED IT...

crying and internal sorrow below↓

OMYGAWD TOP'S DYING!!!!! TTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTT I SWEAR IMMA WEAR BLACK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS. I LITERALLY CRIED EARLIER THIS MORNI G BCS MY FRIEND SAW THE ARTICLE BEFORE ME AND TOLD ME AND I FREAKED OUT.

Look.. Even though he's done some disappointing shit, I still love him to the moon and back. And to the people who are bitching about him.

1. How the fuck would you feel if you were in his place Hm? Would you like all the people you love the most to bitch about you? Would you like them to stop supporting you because of a mistake?

For fucks sake we're human beings. No one's perfect okay? Not even idols. Their people too y'know. They have feelings and lives of their own. So don't you dare think you have any right to go and fuckin say all that rude ass shit because you don't.

2. And for those who support him. You guys, fans or not are the best people ever. Really...

Please put aside the fact that he's an idol and think of him as a normal human being. Because he is one. He might be extremely famous and all but he's just one of us. Treat him that way...

Its really sad to see him like this.. And so many people are worried about him.

Okay I'm done ranting to you guys.

WILL YOU GUYS EVEN READ THIS?? YOU RUDE ASS FLUFFY PEOPLE.

Heheh Jk Jk I love you guys ♥♥

Oh and imma be really bored for the next 3 months so PLEASE TALK TO ME. DM ME. I WANNA GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS.

Or if you just wanna talk and get something off your chest? I'm here for you~

And I promise. I'm really nice. A little too nice my friends say... XD

Bai bai~