12. Plan Gone Wrong..

Narrator POV
"Kids please get off the floor there are people walking in" Ann walked into the cafe to see them..on the floor.."sorry" mark helped crystal up.

"Ms.Ann..thank you for the cake but we have to go..thank you so much" mark thanked along with crystal.

"Oh..okay enjoy your..day!..bye"! She waved "wait..kat"! Ann ran to her "here..i got you a little something" "oh thank you" ann hugged her and they left.

"Okaay..now..for the biggest surprise ever" crystal turned to him.."huh"? "You'll see" he smiled and drove off.

Marked parked in the driveway of crystal's house.. "i though we where going somewhere.."? Crystal asked "we are..." "Where"?? "C'mon" he pulled her out..they walked into the house only to see a note on the table.

Dear: Soohyun..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!! Hope you have a great day..i'm sorry but i had to leave early for some work..but there's a gift waiting for you on your bed...hope you like it...make sure to use it!..i love you!.

-Love aunt Cassy♥

Crystal laughed at the note and went up stairs she opened her door and walked to her bed..there sat a medium sized box she lifted it.

She plopped onto the bed and opened the box there layed two wrapped gift's one was a box the other was just wrapped.

She picked up the little note that was in the box and read it.

Dear: Soohyun

Hehe..hope you like the prestent's mark told me about your phone..and soo..i got you a new one and as for the other gift..hope you like it ;).

-Love aunt Cassy♥

Her jaw dropped when she unwrapped the box..she couldn't believe her eyes she looked up "did aunt cass really get me this"?? mark nodded "why?..its so expensive.." "i told her that your older phone was smashed into a hundred peaces..i never knew she would buy you an iphone 6" crystal switched it on and unwrapped the other present...now she was about to die.

"Mark...what is this"???? she almost screamed "tickets to...duabi"? he actually told aunt cass to book the tickets and that he would pay.."why"? "we're going to dubai..for a day" "when will we be back"? "by tomorrow afternoon" "okay..so we'll be in time for prom then"? "yup".

"Now go get packing..don't bring too many clothes..and..bring warm clothes..its quite cold there" (it is...its around 20 degrees) "okei" she jumped up and hugged him.."thank you" she whispered "your most welcome" he hugged her back and placed a kiss on her head.

~12 PM~

"Who are we waiting for"? Crystal asked looking up at mark "Jae and Anna" she frowned "their coming with us"?? she then smiled "yeah.." soon enough a car pulled up.

"Get it kids"! Crystal and mark laughed they got in and drove off to the airport.

(Since it takes 12-14 hours to reach dubai from L.A i'm gonna skip to when they land..so they leave from the airport at 1 pm they reach dubai at 3 am)

~3AM..GMT~

They where all exited and ran to get a taxi..they finally got one they drove to ****** Hotel (i know the hotel but ya'll don't...hehe..coz i live in dubai)

They arrived a while later and paied the driver before leaving they got their own room..Jae & Anna And Mark & Soohyun.

(I'm gonna start calling her by her real name so ya'll get used to it...for the stuff in the future).

Soohyun plopped down on the bed and shut her eyes...when an image of wonwoo popped into her head..

'Where could he be??..is he okay?..i haven't seen him in..almost 4 years' she thought..."what'cha thinkin about" mark sat on her..literally.

"Mark..get off my back is hurting" she groaned..mark looked at her weirdly..the last time he did this she started laughing..why is she so mad??.

"Sorry" he sat on the bed..soohyun started getting annoyed for no reason..

She was lying on the bed watching tv at 5Am and mark was in the shower..since they already slept on the flight they had a lot of energy in them..well except soohyun.

'Ugh..what am i pms-ing??' She thought in her head when suddenly she realized something..she jumped up now feeling a really bad pain in her 'lower reigon'.

She groaned..just then mark walked out.."whats wron-" mark dropped his towel when he looked at the white sheets on the bed..

He turned to soohyun.."whats that"???? He pointed at the bed..she felt like dying due to embrassment..she ran next door and knocked until anna opened.

She whispered in anna's ear "give me some pads..i got my period"! Anna nodded and checked her bags..

She walked towards soohyun with an apoligitic look.."w-why are you looking at me like that"?? She asked..

"I..might have forgotten to get extra..pads" she looked down..by this point soohyun was about to die..again..cause she had to think of a way to get pads..

She walked back into her room only to see mark sitting on the couch and the stain gone but the sheet wet.

"Um..i uh.." She scratched the back of his head "its okay..t-thanks" she sat down.

"Need anything"? He asked looking down at her.."no..."..'ugh! Don't lie!!'.

"Yes..." She sighed "how may i help you"? "C-can..you go..g-get me...um..those 'things' from the shop down stairs"?.

He blushed "sure" he stood up and grabbed his wallet he stepped out and soohyun sighed.."why today"? She groaned in frustration..at least her prom dress is red..

Mark walked into the store and looked around..he found them..dipers?...x'D yup.

He read what the pack said "...with out wings..hm..." He called soohyun.

S: Yes?..

M: With or with out the wings?..

S: With the wings..always with..the wings..

M: Okay..

"Whats the difference"? He laughed a little and walked up to the counter.

"Oh..are these for your siste"?..asked the lady "n-no".."mom"?..."n-no"..

"Aah..i see..your girlfriend huh..she's a lucky woman..i've never seen a boy your age walk in here to buy sanatary napkins for their girlfriend".

She smiled mark blushed "that would be..15AED" (AED is also known as dirhams.. Its..dubai currency).

(Okaay so i did the calcuation from aed 15 to won and..its...A LOT...its 4783.20 ₩ which is A LOT..soo lets just say mark has UAE currency that the exchanged)

"Thank you" mark thanked the lady and stood infront of the lift's...the doors opened an a boy in his..teens..around the same age as mark exited...he was quite tall.

Mark walked in and went to the the room when he got in he was soohyun sitting on the ground.."i got your..pads" she blsuhed and stood up.

She was about to take it when mark pulled it back.."give me a kiss and you'll get it".

"Mark"! She whinned "pleasee" he said in a baby voice pouting she laughed and kissed him then grabbed the bag and ran into the bathroom.

Awe..what a cute couple are you guys?..Bai!...Oh who's exited the lift???..jackson?..junior???..JB????? bambam?..someone else?..

♥•♥•♥