Stuff You Didn't Know About This Book

Hehe..sorry if you got all exicted when u saw the notification for this book..

Ever been curious about stiff in this book..

Okay so..not many people know these stuff..some do..

#1. Originaly mark was supposed to be a warewolf.

#2. Soohyun wasn't supposed to be korean.

#3. Luhan was originaly supposed to fall in love with soohyun and have mark feel jelly.

#4. Anna/Sue wasn't supposed to be apart of this book..mark wasn't supposed to have a sibling as soohyuns friend.

#5.The title was supposed to be 'Be Mine' but i desided to go with 'Let Her Go'.

The title was supposed to be 'Be Mine' but i desided to go with 'Let Her Go'

|||book cover up there|||yes my username used to be mark_jayk|||

#6. This book was unpublished after 10 crappy chapters and re-written.

#7.I'm not sure about this one but, mark and soohyun were supposed to live in a forest..i think.

#8.This is my first proper fanfic..yeah..and my friends tell me this book is messed up, is it true? Comment below if u think this book is messed up or confusing. (Coz i dun exactly think so..).

#9.This book has been going on for 10 months now..cool right?.

#10.If it wasn't for my crappy writing skills this book would have 36 chapters by now.

#11.Cupcake was supposed to die in the 5th chapter.

#12. In a chapter that wasn't typed out (or was) soohyun was almost kidnapped and raped..O.O.

#13.This book was supposed to end after 15-20 chapters..but guess what?..THIS IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST ( i hope) book i ever right.

(No promisses but..there might MIGHT be a second book..if ya want one)

#14.Jungkook was supposed to be the leader of a bad wolf pack.

#15. Before giving crystal (now known as soohyun) A name..the first name i though of was allison, then came renae and i finally settled with crystal.XD gof i had to change SO MANY things in this book.

#16.Soohyun (then known as crystal) and mark were gonna go out on a date to an island and she was supposed to find out about mark having cancer..yes cancer..ik m stupid.

#17.I got the title for this book from the song 'Let Her Go'.

#18.DON'T HATE THIS BOOK AFTER THIS CHAPTER!!! PLZZZZZ!!!

Hope you enjoyed and comment delow if you want more stuff like this inbetween the book ^^.

Bye mark-ers♥…