31.Seperate Ways

Just so you all don't get confused, mark joins the army because his dad is 1/4th korean and at a certain age in korea you are supposed to join the army for 2 years and continue if you want to (or something like that...i'm not 100% sure but just go with the flow..^-^ hope that cleared your doubts feel free to ask questions in the comments or pm me).

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mm...thuis ish sou gud" i talk while i chew my food "what"? Mark looks at me i swallo my pasta and chicken "sorry, this is so good" i point at the food lying on my plate.

"I'll do the dish's you can go wash up" i nod and get of the stool running up the stairs being careful not to trip on anything including my own two feet i get into my room and strip down ready to take a shower when suddenly theres a knock at the door.

I grab my robe and drape it over myself before opening it only to see sue with a small smile on her face "can i come in"? She asks sweetly "sure no need to ask" i open the door and let her in before shutting it.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier...i hope you understand" she looks at me with pleading eyes "sue..of course i do..." I hug her "you're my best friend why would i ever hate you"? "I must say the same thing" she laughs.

"You going for a shower"? She stands straight with the biggest smile on her face "yeah..why"? I smirk "oh you dirty little.." I laugh "i'm kidding..but you can sit there if you wanna" she nods.

I get into the bathroom and get out of my robe turning the fauset on i jump in and close the curtain.

"So when are you leaving.."? I bite my lip "t-tomorrow night.." "Where is this..'medical deoartment" anyways"? She asks casually "in..daegu.." She groans "aw man..i was hoping it would be close to mine so we could walk home together" i laugh "i'll see you on the weekends or something" she sighs.

"But mark wont be anywhere near you.." "I know" i sigh.. "Where is he going"? She asks "somewhere towards the town. Really far from the city actually..he said it was a 4 hour drive" "woah..".

I hurry up and get out beacuse i don't want to freeze my boobs off.

"Pass me my sweats" i request sue as i throw on a tee and a loose hoodie "thanks" i jump into my sweats and put socks on "why is it so cold"? I hug myself for warmth "because its -4 degrees outside" sue points out "right..".

"I'm going to bed i have class in the morning and probably detention for running out of class for a very long 'bathroom break'" she laughs "night" she smiles "night" i return it before she shuts the door.

I pull out my suitcases and pack my clothes that i got from my house earlier which was empty, seems like my entire family forgot to call me and tell me they were going on a 4 month buisness trip.rude i know.

I plop down on my bed and stare out the full length windows at the night Seoul sky "pretty isn't it"? mark pops up behind me startling me "can you not pop up like that"? he laughs "who did you think I was?, the little girl"? he mocks.whispering the last part and i pull a poker face.

"She's really there"! I whine and flop back on the bed pouting "sure she is" he chuckles before pulling me towards him and pulling the covers over us.

"Soon we wont see this wonderful view..." I let out staring at the ceiling "hmm...".

I soon fall asleep not even realizing..

~~~~

"S-soohyun"! I hear someone whisper as i stir in my sleep. I groan and flop onto my stomach "soohyun"? I hear mark call.