5.Lets Swim

As the days passed soohyun (aka crystal) avoided mark every time he tried talking to her she would run away for him saying she's running late...until..

~1 week later~

Anna and crystal have a science project to do...and whats making crystal go crazy right now is that she has to go to anna's house in a few minutes..turns out mark's parents divorced few weeks ago so mark moved back in with his mom and anna and the dogs of course..lets see what happens shall we?..

Crystal POV
I'm going crazy right now...i have to go to anna's place any minute now and mark is going to be there! Ugh! So much for trying to avoid him. I don't want to see his face!

Reason? Oh I don't know because he's more intimidating than Edward Cullen! I think i'm starting to like him..

Wow crystal, like that wasn't obvious at all..

Yet i feel the need to puch him in the face for being so perfect!..what the hell are you saying woman? You hate him!

Then again.. You barely know him..

I need to stop doing that.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt, whilst slipping on my shoes i hop around grabbing my stuff off the couch.

I walk out and lock the door. I turn around and see a car pull up..i recognise it as aunt Cassy's car "aunt cassy"!! I scream and run to her

"Woah kiddo..you missed me so much"? i nod "where are you going?" She asks as she pulls her bags out of the car. "To anna's place for a project" i smile, she nods and i wave "see you later!" She laughs waving back.

I stop when i realise i'm walking the wrong way instead of taking a right i took a left, wonderful! Now i've ended up in this creepy neighbourhood

My eyes widen when I hear footsteps.

I walk calmly and when i'm around the curb i run for dear life.

I fucking hate that neighbourhood..

It's full of thugs and crack heads, i'm hoping it stops there..

I reach anna's place within 5 minutes. Relieved i ring the door bell out of breath, i look up to see her mum i smile "is anna home?" I ask, I swear I'll kill her if she bolts on me again.. "Oh darling didn't she tell you she was going to ms.chesterfield's house to diliver some cookies i made?" She asks frowning.

That little swine..

"Uhm.. No" i say blank "she'll be back in ten to minutes, till then come in" she steps aside, I hesitantly walk in.

Now you would wonder, she's been your best friend for years and you're still awkward around her family?

No for your kind information I'm not, I'm hesitant because her freaking brother is also here!

For some weird reason i expected to see mark walk out but fortunately he doesn't.

Out of no where though.. pepper and brownie come running out, I squeal "hello guys!" I drop my things and hug them.