21.He's Nice

"SOOHYUN WAKE UP"!! I scream and jump...whats going on?..

"What"? I look at sue confused "You kept screaming and crying saying you were sorry and that you love mark!..gurl..you have a lot of explaining to do".

She walked out and i sat there realizing what just happend..it was ALL a dream?..

Mark..the club..going to dad's office?..what?..

I brush my teeth and go down stairs for breakfast to see only sue and wonwoo..weird..where is everyone?.

I sit down and rais a brow "where is everyone"? "Mrs.P is gone to..the court?..your dad's gone to work and so has joohyun oopa.." I give her a weird stare.. "Since when do you call him oppa"? "Since i was 14".

I take a bite of my pancake and feel eyes on me..i look up to see wonwoo and sue just staring at me with impapatent eyes.. "What"?.

"Care to explain now"?.. I sigh..i guess their gonna find out now.. "I never forgot mark i still remember him and everything about him.." I looked down..

"...i knew it" sue bit into her pancake i look up "how"?? "Wasn't it obvious?..everytime i said something about mark..or everytime anyone spoke of him you would act all weird..it was obvious..and i saw you take that promise neckless out of your dresser back home..soohyun..i might be stupid..but not that stupid..i've known you for years..i lived here way before mark did..you only knew him..you never spoke to him..you only saw him as my brother..sooo..yeah.." She smiled.

Well this went a lot better than i expected..wonwoo just stared at me.. "So you lied"? I nodded..

Yes..i miss mark..and i still do love him..if only he was re-...wait a minute..

"Sue where does mark work again"??? "JYP ent..." I sighed.. "If only my dad worked there..".

(Do you really think i would make JYP her dad?...xD sorry..but u guys would agree that it would be really REALLY awkward if he was her dad..)

"Yeah but your dad owns one of the finest 7 star hotels in korea..soo.." I slump in my seat and stare at my pancakes.

"But..why did you lie.."?.

Just the thought of it made sick.. "I got a call from an unknown number and they said they knew everything about me and mark.. And that they would tell my dad about it.." "Why didn't you tell us"? "Because i was scared.." "Of what"? "My dad is dead against me dating without his permission..or 'choice'..and i know for sure he'll pick some rich duche with a wealthy family".

I finish the last of my pancakes and stand up "i'm going out..wanna follow me be my guest".

I walk to my room and pick out casual clothes and take a shower.

I grab my phone and exit my room to see sue smiling and talking to someone.

I smile and sneak up behind her to see her facetiming someone...Jae.

"Hey jae"~ i wave sue jumps "oh..god you scared me".

"I'll talk to you later bye"! I walk down and exit the house.

I jump into 'my' car and drive off to the university.

I park outside and stand at the enterance, i sigh at the sight..i'll be here in a few days..unlucky for me this isn't a girls only university..and we might end up sharing dorms with guys.

I sigh and enter it and head straight to the office.

"Hi..i'm park soohyun..i came to collect my forms" i bow.

The lady calls me to take a seat infront of her we discuss some stuff and go over the documents before i thank her and leave.

I look through the forms as i walk through the hallways.