Book 2..? Anyone..?

Hey guys~ so.. I've been thinking for a while now, since this book has ended so openly.. Do you guys want a book 2?? I can't promise you the following things tho:

1• Regular updates.
2• A very very long book.
3• Maximum of 15-20 chapters or less, not more.
4• A happy ending.
5• Regular updates.

School has started, my first year of highschool to be exact. And its pretty shittg even though its only been 3 days since school started. I have exams on the 1st of October, right up to the 18th of October.

I have quite a lot to concentrate on since I'm in my first year of IG's (anyone studying in a British school would know what those are and how much shit we go through for it). Its an international examination thing that we prepare for and give in the 11th, a 3 year course to be exact.

Since I'm a science student who's shit at math, I need to study more so I don't fail at life xDD.

In other words, I can only update in my free time when I'm not piled with homework and SA's. After the October exams imma have exams from the 11th  of November to the 7th of December. Then I'll be free for about 2-3 weeks. (Winter break) soooo.. You can hope for some short term regular updates then.

Until then.. All updates will be slow and not too lengthy but a minimum of 700-1000 words. Somewhere in between.

I need your opinions because I have a great plan for book 2 and I'm really excited to write it if you guys want one.

I think book 2 will be a little more interesting and a little less predictable.

So.. Whats your thoughts? Comment! I need a good amount of you saying yes or no or whatever you wanna say to motivate (or demotivate) me to do this, I feel like some of you guys don't say much.

Shout out to the people who spam this book with comments xDD I read all of them.

Your reactions? priceless.

SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ^-^

You will be informed if there's a book two.