34. Aish..i still love you..

"Mark..the van's here" a fellow to-be soilder says. soohyun pulls away "a-are you really going"? mark bites his lip, "i-i'm sorry..i have to.." soohyun blinks her tears away "o-okay...see you soon"? mark smiles a little. "see you soon".

Soohyun turns around and walks to her car but mark stops her "bye" he spins her around and kisses her. "I'll miss you" she giggles "i'll miss you more". He waves goodbye and gets into the van.

She smiles as she walks to her car and gets in. She turns up the music on her way back home, she's humming to a soft song when she notices something weird. "The road is empty..why the hell is this car driving behind me"? She scoffs and changes her track and the car changes to her track "what the hell"?.

She drives faster and tries to loose this person or people or whoever was in that car.

She pulls into her parking lot and switches the engine off. "Asshole"..

She gets out and walks into the building.

She opens her door and flops onto the couch,  "good night"~ she whispers to herself and falls asleep on her couch.

~~~~

Her alarm blasts in her ear's on the coffee table right beside her, she groans and sits up "what time is-- OMYLORD I'M LATE FOR WORK"!!!. Soohyun has 3 classes a week. Tuesday's thursday's and sunday's. Monday's wednesday's and friday's she's working as a manager in an entertainment company.

She grabs her phone and switches it off then calls her friend, "hey amber? Yeah i'm going to be a little late..i uh..kinda overslept please cover for me"! Amber laughs on the other end and agrees to save her fellow friends ass.

Soohyun runs to her room and plugs in her phone, she strips grabs a towel and gets into the shower.

After she's done she puts on a light amount of make up then dresses up.

"Heel's heel's heel's"~ she says in a sing-song voice as she slips into her heels

"Heel's heel's heel's"~ she says in a sing-song voice as she slips into her heels. She  grabs her phone and car keys as she makes her way to the door.

She locks her door and presses the elevator button. she hums another song while she waits.

She gets in when it arrives and taps her foot as she waits.

The man in the elevator stares holes into the back of her head the entire time and she squimers at the presence of his gaze.

She hurries out and rushes to her car. She glances up and see's this man get into his car right in front of her. When she gets into her car she notices something weird, "isn't that the same car from last night"?. She thinks for a few seconds before brushing it off and starting her car.

~~~~
Soohyun's POV
That creep followed me to work..But i assumed he worked nearby since he went ahead past me..he was a little starge though.