6.W-What?

Narrator POV
After mark and crystal where done having fun they got out and crystal stayed the night..

6:45 AM..(after they sleep)

"Anna"? "Hmm"? "Your awake"? "With your groaning who wouldn't be"? She laughed a little "sorry its just that..." "That"?..

"I think i'm falling for mark" she whispered..anna smiled knowing this would happen..

"And..."? "Um..and what"?..crystal asked confused.."if you wanna go to marks room you can" crystals eyes widened and she blused..

"Shut up"! Crystal pushed anna off the bed anna groaned "oow..woman..keep your hands to yourself" kat laughed and helped her back up.

"Soo..its 4 am.." Crystal trailed off.."so?.." Anna looked at her.

"I'm hungry" anna and crystal got out of bed and walked down the stairs trying not to make noise.."wait!.." Anna whispered "what"?.

"I forgot something in my room..go ahead to the kitchen" crystal nodded and anna walked back up.

Crystal walkd down trying not to trip over her own two feet..but like the clumsy person she is she tripped and landed on the ground.

The lights switched on and mark looked at her "um..whats up"? Crystal sighed "good morning to you too" she groaned mark laughed and helped her up.

But..once again she tripped over brownie's toy and she fell pulling mark with her.

Mark stared into her eyes as he was on top of her.."get..off your heavy" she tried pushing him but he wouldn't move.

Just then anna walked down she smirked "yah..love birds!..get a room" she half shouted..mark instintly fell to the side and crystal blushed a DEEP red..

Mark noticed "oh then..kat..why don't we get one"? He turned to crystal she blused even deeper if thats possible..

Mark stood up and helped her up but she pused his hand away and stood up anna giggled and walked into the kitchen..

Crystal followed and opened the fridge she pulled out some milk eggs and syrup..

Anna was busy texting and eating yogurt and crystal was making pancakes..

Crystal is really forget full..and well..she kinda forgot mark was in the kitchen and started singsing and dancing..

She flipped a pancake while shaking, mark was just staring at her..correction..druling over her and..taking a video..

She was humming some random song she heard on the radio few days ago..

Little did she know it was exo's love me right..

Just then anna walked in and burst our laughing causing crystal to throw the pancake in the air..

Guess where it landed?..yes..anna's head..

Naah..lets take a look...^^

"Oh..i'm so sorry" crystal ran and took the pancake of off marks face..he had a red face cause the pancake was hot..

Crystal and anna broke into laughter "wait..why did you even come in lauhing"? "Beacuse you where dancing and singing" crystal nodded still not noticing the fact that mark was there.

"Lets just eat these..there are like..-counts- 8" crystal grabbed a plate and put 3 pancakes on it she poured some syrup on it and ate...

Mark did the same..

After they where done eating breakfast they all went to change crystal borrowed a top and some jeans from anna.

They all got dressed and headed to school on the way they picked up kat's bagpack ^^..

When they were on their way some..random perverts.. -.- where walking past them mark was walking a few feet away..(4-5 feet) because he was on his phone.

They walked past the girls and whisteled anna stared at them weirdly and kat rolled her eyes.

They walked ahead quickly and stopped then turned around.."ugh perverts" crystal muttered under her breath.

"What did you say bitch"? A guy..most likely the leader asked.

"P.E.R.V.E.R.T.S" kat spelled out.

They laughed "innocent little brats" he said walking towards them..by this point mark was no where near them..guess why?..

No..he wasn't hit in the head..

Yes..he was 6 blocks away when he stopped by his old apartment..

Anna turned around looking for mark.."where did that lover boy go"? As they got closer crystal's heart sped up..

"Get away from us" Crystal said bravely...she was brave to be honest..

"Watch your words baby" they guy grabbed her by the hand and pulled her she struggled out of his grip but..

He didn't let go crystal turned around to see anna no where near her..

"Aw..looks like your friend ran away..and left us to enjoy you" he grabbed the hem of her shirt.

She looked past him and saw the other guys pulling out their phones...

At this point she felt like screaming for help..but who would be around here??..

Just then a boy walked around the corner playing with his phone her eyes widened.

"HELP"! She yelled..

They boy looked up..

Guess who it was?..

Jackson?

Junior?

Nope..none of em..

It was no other than Mark Tuan..

Marks eyes widened and he ran for dear life...not away from her but to her.

He punched the guy to the ground and the other guys came onto him..just then out of no where..

Jae..joshua.. & Vernon came out and trashed the lights outta them..jae had a brused lip along with everyone else but..

Mark had a black eye and a brused lip with a bleeding nose..

"Thanks bro" mark bro hugged they boys and they walked off crystal was still there standing and staring at him "a-are you okay"? She asked.

"Your welcome" he said scarstacly "t-thank you" crystal stuttred.

She didn't know mark was that strong..she kinda liked it..'how hot does he look when he's fighting' she thought.

She shook her head and looked at mark..

"Lets get that off your face" she said walking away..mark followed..

"So are we skipping school today" he asked...she nodded "its 8:13 am..school started a while ago..soo..i don't think we're allowed in..especally when its ms.hutsen's class" they laughed and went to the tuan family's house..

To be continued...

What?..I'm sleepy...