19. At The Club

Recap~

As soon and he looked up my phone pinged..

I grabbed it and looked at the text.

From: Unknown number
Its mark...

I glanced at the blond boy and he apoligized to my dad before saying, "hi my name is mark tuan and i'm from got7" he bowed...

Everything after 'mark' was payed a deaf ear to..

I blinked..
"Soohyun..say something" sue whispered behind me.

"H-hello i'm p-park soohyun" "okay boys i'll get someone to fix that, bye" they all bowed before leaving.

"Soohyun..why don't you become a trainee here?..i've already heard you singing soo..why not"? "No thanks.." He sighed "okay..but the offer is always open" i nodded.

"Why don't you kids go check the place out i have some work to do" "yeah okay".

We all exited his room and walked towards the elevator, "what was all that about"? "H-huh"? I turned to sue.

She gave me a weird look "why were you so stunned to see mark"? "O-oh i don't know".

"Is something up"? "No..why you ask"? "Nevermind".

We walked around from floor to floor greeting staff members, trainees and members of groups.

"I wanna go check those stuff c'mon" sue grabbed my hand but i didn't move, "i'll catch up with you guys" "okay..bye".

They walked off and were no-where to be seen, i walked around the lobby looking around when i suddenly bumped into someone causing me to stumble back but these warm hands caught me before i fell.

"Than-" our eyes locked and i just stared..i can't believe its..

........................................................................

"Minhyuk.."? I pulled away, "w-what are you doing here?..are you following me"?? I stared at him and he just sighed..i bit my lip regretting that.."minhyuk..wai-" "go away soohyun..you hate me right?..then don't talk to me.." "Minhyuk..pl-" "Go..please..".

I sighed and walked away, i stoped on one of the floors and got out, i fell against the elevator doors when it closed and slid down as the tears started to fall.

"Why..." Emptiness took over my heart..i don't love minhyuk..but there is someone i do love..i jus-..*falls back*.

"Woah.." I heard a deep voice and then me lifted up.. "H-hey.." I looked down blushing.. "Are you okay"? I nodded "jb right"? He nodded.

"Nice to meet you" i smiled and we shook hands, it then got kinda awkward.. "Me and the rest of got7 are going to a club tonight..um..do you and your friends wanna come"?.

I bit my lip trying to think..i don't know... "I'll call them" he nodded "why don't you come to our practice room its down the hall".

I hesesatantly nodded and he led me there, he opened the door to reveal everyone lying on the floor panting "guys! PD nim's daughter is here" they all sat half way up and waved then lay back down.

I giggled, "i'll be right back" i excused myself to the hallway and called sue.

So: Hey su..got7's leader asked if we wanted to go to a club with them today.

Su: OH YES! We'd love to!, bt dubs i saw minhyuk..

So: i saw him too now..meet me at the lobby 5 minutes kay?