10.Clubbing Gone Wrong 2

Narrator POV
While this was going on at..******* place, mark and the others where hunting down for crystal..

"WHERE IS SHE YOU NUT HEAD"!? Anna asked through all the music mark shot her a death glare.

"DON'T DEATH GLARE ME WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO LOST HER"! She yelled again.

"WELL SORRY MS.SASSY BUT I ONLY HAVE 2 EYES! NOT 10"!! Mark yelled, now it was her turn to shoot him a death glare..with that he shut up.

"INSTEAD OF YOU TWO FIGHTING WE COULD JUST PULL OUR PHONE'S OUT AND TRY CALLING HER"! The agreed and followed jae out.

"Finally..peace at last" mark sighed..he saw the huge bouncer standing outside and got an idea.

"Be right back" he ran up to the bouncer (as they call them..) "Hello sir"? "How may i help you"? "Did you see a girl in black around here?..about 5'6 she had a gold purse"? "Oh yes..i did why"?.

"I was wondering if you saw where she went"? "I saw her enter a car with some man..around his 20s maybe younger"..marks eyes widened "do you have any idea which side the car went"?.

"Maybe towards ***** hotel"? "Thank you so much" the bouncer smiled and shook hands with mark.

"I know where she is" "how"? Asked anna "less talk more walk" mark walked off.

~back to his place~

As ******* traced small kisses down kat's collar bone she moaned something..quite un expected..

"Mark..stop" she pused him "mark"? "Yes..thats your name" "no..crystal..its me *******" "*******"? "N-no way"..."yes way..".

She pused him off "whats wrong"? "...yo-your not mark".."who's this mark dude.."??.

~back to mark and all~
"You nut head"!! Anna yelled again..
"What"?? Mark asked..."WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY"! "Wha"? Mark turned to her.

"The hotel is THAT way" she said pointing to the oppisite side.

"Oh....lets go"! He walked the other way..

'Who the hell is she gone with"? He though...'a guy...who??..' "Uh..anna"? "Yeaah"? She raised an eyesbrow "who's kat's ex"? -facepalm- jae and anna both facepalm.."dear lord..why is he so stupid"??..

"I'm her ex you nut head"! Jae hit the back of marks head "ow...i meant by before you air head" he hit him back.

"Yah!..don't call him an air head"! This time anna hit him "ow! Quit it"! He whinned.

Anna though for a few minutes..when her eyes widened.."could it be..."? She whispered..

"Could what be"? Asked mark "nothing"...she though back to those memories..

~flash back~
Anna had met crystal in korea when they where..around 13 and they became really good friends, mark was never around so crystal never knew about him..

One day..a new kid joined their school...his name was..minhyuk..he was a cute bubbly kid..not to mention really kind and funny and..charming...he was really popular..

Crystal hated him at first cause he used to show off a lot...but..after a few months he aproched her "hi..i'm minhyuk" he smiled.

From then onwards she doubted him..she felt so judgy "can we be friends"? He asked with the cuteset smile ever..she melted..she didn't fall easily but..she observed him for the first few months he was here..he was just a normal kid.. From a middle classed family.