39. All bad things come to an end.

"I'm sorry for your loss..."

We all move on from things right?

Right..?
Well... Jimin passed away, sue came back, I quit my job in busan, my cat died, minhyunk's gone, asami and my dad were put in prison and sentenced to death and Wonwoo's gone too.

Wonwoo's gone...
It was all too much to take in..
So I just stopped...
Stopped functioning...

It took a while...
A year to be exact...

And once the pain was gotten over
I got back to work, I told myself I was done pondering around the house for 12 months.

I was finally at ease, it felt great...
I felt alive like I was able to live again...

And then another year passed...
Very quickly.

~2 Years Later~

"Hey, sue! It's snowing!!" I yell from downstairs. I hear shuffling and then running, sue is down in seconds.

"Really?!" She looks out the window and screams with excitement. I chuckle "ah... It feels good to be home.." I trail off, staring out with her.

"What's all the noise? Did someone break in again?" Jae grumbles as he makes his way down the stairs "no you idiot, it's snowing" I smile.

Jae showed up 2 months after everything took place, sue was so happy to see him she stuck to him all week.

"Oh.." He rubs his eyes "geez, what's with you girls and snow?" He mumbles and makes his way to the kitchen.

"Like seriously! I fucking hate winter, it gets so fucking cold and I always end up shovelling the driveway because mark isn't here.." He grumbles, pouring himself a cup of coffee as sue and I stand there in matching pyjamas and fluffy slippers.

"You're such a grumpy old man, for fuck's sake Jae.." Sue rolls her eyes and looks through the fridge. I sit on one of the bar stools and look at their backs.