8.W-What? Part 3

Narrator POV
After they left the hospital they went to crystal's house..

~on the way there~
"So..what are you doing for christmas"? Asked mark..chocking on his words he started sweatting even though it was cold outside "mark are you okay"?

"Y-yeah..why"? "Well for starters..your stuttring,chocking and your swetting even though its cold outside" he gulped.

"I-i have something to tell you" he blinked a billion times..

"Tell me".."r-remember when i said i would always protect you earlier today"?.."yeaah"? She raised an eyesbrow "then..rememeber when i said not for so long"? "Yeah..what did you mean by that"? She looked at him.

Which made him more nervouse.."i'm moving"...-crack-..

I'm pretty sure you heard that in your head.."w-what"? She chocked on her tears.."i'm moving...soon" "w-where?..when?..why"??? She asked trying not to cry..she was just building up the courage to admit that she liked him..and now this happens..

"I'm moving to korea..and..i'm moving on.." Her eyes widened.."23rd.." "O-of"? "Of december.." She wanted to cry..

"I'm sorry i know we've only started hanging out..but...if i don't go..i wont be able to help out mom..and anna..and you" he whispered the last part..

"Its okay..so..you wont be here for christmas"? "Nope.." "When will you come back"? "Don't know.." "What about anna?..she isn't moving too right"??.."no..calm down..i'll be leaving my mom and anna are staying here.." "Ooh..".

At this point the only thing that played on her mind was mark leaving..then it struck her.."mark...where did you say you where going"? "Korea".

'.........' There was a blank moment in her head..like air passed through.."korea"..she repeated..mark nodded..

As soon as they reached she went up to her room and called her mom.

-rings-

Mom: yeboseyo?

Crystal: Ne omma its me..

Mom: Ah soohyun ah its nice to hear from you again how are you doing?.

Crystal: I'm fine mom..how's everyone there?..

Mom: oh everyone's g-good..

Crystal found something weird..like her mom was hiding something..but she pushed the feeling off..

Crystal: Mom my graduation is in a few days..and prom is tomorrow..

Mom: Oh thats great!

Crystal: What is it like in korea?

Mom: Its chaged soo much since you where here it look's amazing...are you sure you don't want to come work here?...

Crystal: No mom..i'm happy living here..but..i'll try to come visit if i have time..right after school my first year of uni will start..

Mom: That reminds me..did you get into any of them?

Crystal: Not yet i'm trying to...lets see..

Mom: Okay..its late i have to go..have fun good luck..and i love you soo much don't get that okay?.

Crystal: Yes mom..i love you too bye.

Crystal sighed and threw the phone on the bed.."something wrong"? She jumped at the pressence of mark.

"Its just me.." He smiled...'mark!! Yor smilee!!...wait what?..i don't have a chance with him..he's leaving in 2 weeks!' She thought.

Yet she smiled back "whats up"? He sat on her bed "oh nothing..just talking to mom..about stuff".

"Are you going to be here for prom and graduation"? "Of course..if i'm not how would i leave"?.

"Haha..true" mark stood up and walked closer to her she stepped back a little..

"Are you that scared of me"?? He asked looking at her with hurt in his eyes.."n-no mark...its not tha-" she was cut off "not what?..that you think of me as just a friend?...and that a friend can't ask a friend something"?.

She was hurt.."m-mark i'm sorry i-i" "kat..i'm leaving in 2 weeks..at least can we spen time together"? She nodded.

He walked back to her..this time she tripped on the leg of the bed..his reflexis where fast...so where her's..the first thing she caugh was his shirt pulling him along with her.

Again..they stared into each others eyes..

Sorry short chapter!! Theres a reason so don't worry...hope you enjoyed this boring chapter..but..next one should be good..