4.∞ Stay ∞

Crystal POV
I waited in the car soon after i saw mark walking towards the parking lot with jae on his back he threw jae on the back seat and hopped into the drivers seat.

He drove off to jae place he stopped and got off he carried jae and rang the door bell i hid just incase his mom asked me any questions..i heard mark say "hi uh..jae got into a fight with some street kids so i got him home" "oh..thank you mark.." I heard the door close and mark jump in i sat up straight..

He drove off and stopped in fron't of my house "its okay lets go to your place" he nodded.

I can't believe i trusted that..that asshole..i'm so stupid..pfft..like any guy would like me..remember when i said mark took away my first kiss?..well he did..jae never kissed me until today..ugh..i'm useless..ugly and..no one deserves me..

Mark POV
I looked at the rare view morror and saw a tear slip down kat's face...its like i can hear her thoughts..she thinks she wortless and useless..well..park soohyun..i think i like you... I just wish i could tell her that to her face..

We stopped infront of my house..one reason i don't live here..my parents fight every day..like..everyday..over the smallest things...so i moved out few blocks away..

I park and carried anna to the house crystal following behind i opened the door to see my mom sitting in the garden "oh..sweety your..here" she looked at anna "she fell asleep in the car" my mom nodded "hi crystal..how have you been" "oh..good you"? She hugged my mom i smiled a little and walked into the house.

I walked up to anna's bedroom and put her on the bed i heard foot steps and turned around to see crystal walk into the room "uh..i'm sorry for..uh" "its fine..i deserve it" she smiled halfheartedly.

I sighed "no..you don't you deserve better..for as long as i've known you..well..you think you met me yesterday..kat..i've known you longer than anna..you just never notice me around"

She stared at me..shocked..what?..did i say something wrong?..its true..

"M-mark i'm so sorry for not ever noticing you..i just..was never really intreasted in guys until last month..after jae asked me out.." She looked at the floor..my heart shattered..again..she really didn't notice me..

"I-i think i'll leave" she turned around but i grabbed her hand..

Crystal POV
I turned around but mark grabbed my hand "stay"..i gulped..i felt too heartbroken to be honest..i just wanted to cry in a pillow..or hug my dog and sleep..muffin.. :(..

But mr.mark here is asking me to say.."m-mark this isn't right..." I trailed off.."what isn't right?..me trying to be your friend"? I looked down as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"N-no..i-..i can't..stay..i'm just too hurt right now..but..i'll sure catch up with you buddy"..

Narrator POV
BAM! And just like that..mark was torn into peaces...he gulped and tried holding in his tears..he let go of her hand she just walked away..

She said goodbye to anna's mom and walked home..mark on the other hand ran into his room and shut the door he locked it and cried..

"Why"?...he murmered and sobbed.."i've never felt so..horrible in my entire life" he sobbed even more.

Mark POV

Being ignored by someone you wanna know more abour is just..sad..she said she hated me..yes..after i left i heard her saying it..

I can't cry over her..i'll just go to sleep...yeah..i'll stay here for a while..

Crystal POV
I walked home and went straight to my room..i layed on the bed.."ugh..mark tuan...i hate you so much.."

I suddenly thought of that kiss..my heart stared beating.."ugh.." I hate him..i really do..i ran away from there with some random excuse so i couldn't see his face anymore..

What the hell??..sorry guys..these chapters are becoming boring...but the next chapter should be fun..hope you enjoyed..