Chapter 3 - New Girl

It had been a few days since I met The Tide at the beach. I hadn't seen them again since but had talked to them. They had some meeting thing on today.

It was now my first day at my new school. I was standing at the front gates feeling slightly nervous. My phone buzzed in my pocket meaning I had a text message.

From LeviTheAwesome
Good luck today!!

I then quickly replied

To LeviTheAwesome
Thanks Levi!!

I then quickly put my phone on silent and back in my pocket before heading through the school gates.

"Excuse me, you look a bit lost." A girl said as she came up to me. She had her blond hair in two braids either side head and bright green eyes.

"Yeah I'm new here" I replied with a small smile.

"Oh no worries I'll show you around, I'm Georgia Richards" she said.

"Thanks and I'm April Riley" I replied.

She showed me around quickly before we went to reception to get my timetable.

"You have the same lessons as me, come on." She said as the bell went.

The first class we had was Biology. I quite enjoyed it at my old school.

"You must be April Riley the new girl" the teacher said as I entered the class.

"Yes miss" I replied.

"I'm miss Jonas, now why don't you sit behind Georgia next to Charlie" she said pointing to the empty chair.

I nodded and made my way over to my seat before sitting down.

"Hey I'm Charlie, Georgia's friend" the brown haired boy next to me said.

"Hi I'm April." I said smiling at him before turning my attention to Miss Jonas, who had began teaching.

The lesson went quite quickly and I enjoyed it. Miss Jonas was really nice.

The lesson after that was History which the teacher was quite strict and I ended up sitting next to a strange boy called Sam.

After it was lunch. Georgia lead me over to a table that had Charlie and 4 other people sitting on it.

"April this is Lucas, Brooklyn, Poppy and Ruby" Georgia said as we sat down.

"She's new here" she then added.

Poppy had long, straight brown hair up to her waist and dark brown eyes. Ruby also had brown had but hers was short and curly. She also had green eyes. Lucas had strawberry blond hair styled in a quiff along with blue eyes. Brooklyn had light blond hair also styled in a quiff and also had blue eyes.

"Hi" The four of them said.

While we ate our lunch and spoke for a while. Everyone was really nice and liked similar things to me.

"So April, what music you in to?" Ruby asked.

"Well I like The Vamps and The Janoskians but my favourite is The Tide." I replied.

"OMG YOU LIKE THE VAMPS AND THE TIDE!!???" Georgia screamed.

"YOU LIKE THE JANOSKIANS!!??" Everyone else shouted.

"Yeah" I laughed not really knowing how to respond.

"So you're the new girl everyone's talking about" A voice spoke from behind me.

I turned to see a girl with bleach blond hair, huge loop earrings and load of makeup on her face. There was also a boy standing next to her who had black hair and a large piercing in one of his ears.