Chapter 27 - End Of The Tour

"I cant believe it's the end of the fanfests and we go home tomorrow." Austin sighed as I followed them into the last Venue of the tour.

"Me neither, these shows have been so awesome." Levi beamed.

"It'll be good to get back home though, I miss Chipotle" Drew said.

"You and Chipotle." I laughed.

"I cant wait to go on the beach and relax for a few days." Nate smiled.

"Yeah back where summer weather is actually hot most of the time." Levi laughed.

"Hey can't help the Great British weather." I said.

"What, nearly always raining." Austin then said.

"Pretty much yeah." I laughed.

When we reached their dressing room the first thing the four of them did was jump onto the two sofa.

"How are you guys tired it's only like 10:30 in he morning." I said laughing.

"We were up late planning stuff." Drew replied.

"Let me guess, some kind of prank on New Hope Club?" I asked.

"Correct." Austin said.

"Wanna know about it?" Nate asked, suddenly having a grin on his face.

"Definitely." I replied smiling.

I closed the door so the three of them wouldn't hear us before sitting down on a sofa with Levi and Drew.

"Basically we thought we could use these." Drew said grinning and holding up about 6 cans of silly string.

"Also these." Levi smirked holding up a bag of large party poppers.

"I can't wait to watch this" I said laughing at their mischievous grins.

"What do you mean watch? You're helping." Levi smirked causing a grin to form on my face.

"This is gonna be so awesome." I beamed.

"Definitely will be." Nate said whilst giving me a high five.

"WHO WANTS PIZZA!" The boys manager shouted bursting into the room with a stack of pizza boxes.

"Man I love pizza hut sponsoring the fanfests." Drew grinned before running over with Austin to get the pizza.

"Same here." Nate grinned.

"FREE FOOD!" Austin yelled, causing us all to laugh.

After around 45minutes of stuffing ourselves with a huge amount of pizza, the boys went up to sound check.

Knowing they would be quite a while I decided to stay back in the dressing room and Facetime my family.

"Hey baby sis." Jai grinned as his face filled the entire screen

"Hey Jai." I said smiling.

"You come home tomorrow don't you?" He asked moving to the side so I could now also see Tide.

"Yeah we leave to UK at like 4am tomorrow morning so we should be back home tomorrow afternoon." I smiled.

"So how's the fanfests been?" Tide asked.

"Awesome, it's great to see the guys all performing have having an epic time." I replied

"The New Hope Club boys are pretty cool as well, a bit bonkers too." I laughed.

"WE HEARD THAT" I heard Blake shout as he walked past the now open dressing room door.

"LOVE YOU GUYS!" I shouted back chuckling.