Chapter 8 - Christmas Eve

"Do you think the twins would like these for Christmas?" My mum asked while holding up two huge bars of chocolate.

"Definitely." I replied  smiling.

We were currently doing last minute Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. In the last few weeks, we hadn't had any time to do most things to do with Christmas. Once we were finished shopping we needed to go home to decorate the tree.

"Do you thing we have everything now." She asked once she had paid for everything.

"We should do." I replied.

"Have you got Levi's present?" She asked me as we walked out of the shop.

"Yep and I've got all the others something too." I replied smiling.

"At least one person in the family is organised." She laughed.

Levi was currently back home with his family over Christmas and was coming back to California with Nate and Drew after New Year. I did miss him a lot but since it was Christmas eve it took my mine off it.

By the time we got home it was starting to get quite dark.

"Next year could we get some lights for the house? It looks a little dull." I said looking at our dark house that was surrounded by the street that was pretty much Blackpool illuminations.

"We definitely will." She said.

As we stepped out of the car I helped my mum with the bags.

"Ok you run upstairs with the bags before the twins and Mathias can see them." She said handing me the others as we reached the front door.

Once the door was open I dashed upstairs and hid the bags in my wardrobe. Once they were hidden I turned around and noticed a small envelope on my pillow.

I carefully opened it and read what was inside.

Dear April,

This is just a small note to wish you the most amazing Christmas in the world. I hope you get all you wished for because you definitely deserve it. Honestly there is no possible way that I will be able to wait until after New Year to see you but I suppose I will have to. Have a great Christmas April!!

Love Levi xxxx

I cant help but smile down at the note that Levi left. I couldn't wait until after new ear when I would see him again.

"Kids come down please!!" I heard my mums voice shout from the bottom of the stairs, followed by the twins voices arguing over who would go down the stairs first.

Once we were all down stairs and stood in the living room my parents began to talk.

"So we know how excited you four have been for Christmas so we thought you'd like a visit from father Christmas" My mum said looking like she was talking to a bunch of 4 year olds.

"Mum how old are we? I mean I'm 19" Mathias said not looking the slight bit impressed.

"Ok Mr Scrooge." My dad said.

Then we heard the familiar "HO HO HO" and a guy in the famous red suit and white beard appeared out of the kitchen.

"What is going on?" Tide whispered in my ear causing my to giggle slightly.

"MERRY CHISTMAS" 'Santa' loudly said. Something in his voice sounded familiar.

Mathias shook his head and went and sat down in the corner.

"Mathias lighten up its Christmas eve." My dad said looking over at him

"So who here is a fan of The Vamps and The Tide?" 'Santa' then said.

"APRIL" Jai and Tide both shouted at the same time.

That's when 'santa' took off his hat and beard.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the familiar curly brown hair and blue eyes.

"LEVI!!!!" I shouted and ran up to him.

Straight away he pulled me into a huge hug.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were staying with your family." I said once we had stopped hugging.

"I wanted to spend Christmas with you." He said smiling.

All I could do was smile back.

"Why don't you two decorate the tree while we make tea." My mum suggested.

We nodded and I grabbed the box of decorations.

The twins and Mathias went back up stairs ( probably to go on their PS4s ) until food was ready.

Once we had put the lights on the tree we started to put on the blue and silver baubles. We also put of the blue and silver glittery snow flakes on it. As we decorated it we talked about random things, laughing at each other and singing Christmas songs.

"Time to put the star on." I said holding the silver star in my hands.

"Come here." Levi said.

I got onto his shoulders and carefully placed the star on top of the tree.

"It looks amazing." He said as we turned on the lights.

"Thanks for coming Levi, this is going to be the best Christmas ever." I smiled, hugging him again.

"FOOD." MY dad called from the kitchen.

We smiled at each other again before making our way to the dining room.

I know this is quite short but will update more soon :D