Chapter 14 - Paris Day One

I suddenly woke up with ice cold water being thrown over my head. I looked up to see the grinning faces of Levi, Nate, Drew and Austin.

"Thanks guys." I said sitting up an wiping my face with the blanket which was dry.

"Payback for the other day." Drew said grinning.

Yeah I probably should have seen that coming.

I looked over to the clock and was it was 6am. They didn't even have a show or anything today.

"And you guys woke me up at 6 because..??" I asked confused.

"Cos we're all going somewhere for the day so hurry up and get ready." Nate said before they all ran out of the room to get ready themselves.

I got out of bed and got ready. Since it was quite warm I decided to wear a summery outfit. Plain white t-shirt, denim shorts that went to my knee, turquoise vans and a turquoise bandana that I had got from Levi. I also got my sunglasses, bag, money and phone.

When I was ready I went over to the boys hotel room to see if they were ready.

I knocked on and Austin answered.

"Who is it??" He said in a weird voice.

"They person you guys covered in water this morning." I said laughing at the voice he had just put on.

A moment later they all came out ready to go.

"So where we going?" I asked as we went down to reception.

"Its a surprise." Nate replied smiling.

"Nobody will tell us." Levi smiled.

"oh ok then." I smiled back.

When we reached reception The Vamps were already stood waiting for us.

"Morning guys." They said to us as we walked up to them.

"Hey" We all replied.

"Lets go." James said a minute later.

"Hey Connor do you know where we're going." I asked him as we walked to the mini bus.

"Nope." He said smiling a little.

"That's a lie." I laughed.

"Nope" He said, smiling again.

"Connor I can tell when you lying." I replied laughing.

"I'm not allowed to tell." He said looking at me, still smiling.

"Fine." I said giving up.

"Don't try asking the others either because they wont tell and The Tide don't know."  He then said.

"Ok" I replied.

When we reached the mini bus I still had no idea where we were going.

On the way I sat between James and Levi with Connor, Brad and Tris in front and Drew, Nate and Austin behind us. The three of us ended up taking a load of weird, funny selfies often with one of the others photo bombing.

Around an hour later we were still sat there, still no idea where we were all going. That was until I spotted something at the end of the road. I tapped Levi and pointed out of the window.

Both our eyes lit up when we saw what was there. I looked over at James and he nodded meaning I was right.

"Is that the Disney castle?" Nate said popping his head between James and me, Drew and Austin also leaning forward.

"You're kidding me, we're going to Disney Land." Drew said sounding like an excited 5 year old.

"We might be." Brad said turning backwards to face us all grinning.