Chapter 17 - Trouble Starts

The past three days had been hectic. Online magazines, Twitter, Instagram, they had all gone crazy after Levi tweeted about us.

Most of the fans had been super nice tweeting really sweet and supportive things. Some of my favourite tweets had to be the ship names that people had been giving Levi and me. Things such as Lapril and Levril had been popular. Even The Vamps had started sometimes referring to us as one of these ship names.

The boys were all in a meeting so I was sat on the tour bus waiting for them to come back. I was busy drawing one of the boys guitars on my sketchpad when my phone suddenly sounded next to me.

I picked it up and unlocked it to see a message from an unknown number saying ' Watch your back attention seeker'

Remembering what all the guys had said about ignoring hate I simply deleted the text.

Around an hour an a half later I had almost finished my guitar drawing and was now just finished the colouring.

My phone then sounded again next to me. Another text from the unknown number.

'You can't ignore us forever, watch your back'

I got a little more worried but thought it would most likely be someone trying to prank me so yet again deleted the text.

"WE'RE BACK!!" I head Levi shout as the boys opened the bus door downstairs.

"HI GUYS!!" I shouted back as they all came up the stairs.

"Did you miss us?" Nate grinned as they sat down around me on the sofas.

"Nope" I simply replied.

"That's a lie" He then said still grinning.

"Nope." I replied again still looking down on my drawing.

Suddenly my drawing went flying as Nate and Levi started to tickle me.

"Admit you missed us." Said as they tickled me.

"No" I managed to say in between laughing.

"Admit it." Nate said laughing along with Levi.

"Fine I missed you guys.... please stop." I said laughing and giving in.

"I Knew it." Nate cheered as I managed to push him and Levi off me, Levi ending up on the floor.

"I hate you guys, your so mean." I said pulling an annoyed face.

"You love us all really." Drew said laughing along with the others.

"Hmmm true." I said smiling and laughing.

"You dropped this by the way." Austin said handing me back my drawing.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"It's really good you know" He smiled.

"Really??" I asked and he nodded.

"Thanks Austin" I smiled at him before putting it safely in the draw, along with my pencils.

My phone then sounded in my pocket and I saw I had a Twitter DM. 'Stay away from Levi' It said .

I quickly deleted the message and blocked the account.

"You Ok?" Levi asked looking at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah." I replied giving him a small smile.

"Sure?" He asked and I nodded.

That wasn't the truth. I was getting quite worried why I had suddenly started getting quite a few hate messages. I decided it would be best if I tried to ignore them, I didn't want the boys to worry about me.