Chapter 24 - Destination FanFests

It's been a few days now since Noah and Cameron went home and it's been really quiet, too quiet. In fact it's been pretty boring. I'd never thought I'd sat that I miss how competitive the pair of them were at Mario Kart and how much Cameron hated losing.

Mathias has been busy with collage work and the twins are always at the beach with their other friends, so it's basically been just me a lot.

The Tide have also played their first fanfest show and have been telling be how amazing it was. I was so happy that they were having an awesome time.

"Hey mum." I said as I walked into the kitchen, where my mum was reading one of her books.

"Hi April, you alright." She asked looking up from what she was reading.

"Yeah, just bored." I replied.

"Missing the boys?" She asked as I took a seat in a stool opposite her.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Well I have something to tell you that might cheer you up." She said with a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, how he persuaded me and your dad I don't know but the boys tour manager told me to give you this." She said holding out an envelope.

Inside was a single plane ticket to Manchester Airport, along with a backstage pass for the boys FanFests.

"Before you ask the boys have no idea about this, he wanted it to be a surprise when you got there." My mum smiled.

"You mean I can actually go to England and see them on tour? Thank you!" I beamed running over to her and giving her a huge hug.

"Yes, but you have to call or text every day you're there so we know you're ok and what's going on." She said looking more serious.

"I promise I will thank you so much." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

"You're flights in the morning so you'd better go pack." She said smiling again.

I nodded before running upstairs.

"Wow, what's got you so hyper?" Mathias laughed as I nearly ran into him on the landing.

"I'm going to see the boys." I replied excitedly.

"Oh I knew about that" He smiled.

"You'd better get a video of their reactions when they see you." He then added.

"Don't worry I will." I smiled back before continuing to my room.

Clothes, check

Money, check

Tech, check

Airport food, check

Sketch pad and pencils, check.

After over two hours of packing I finally had all my things ready to go tomorrow morning.

I couldn't wait to surprise them at their Fanfests.

Suddenly my IPad started ringing, making me jump. I grabbed hold of it and saw that Nate was face timing me so I quickly answered.

"Hey Guys!" I smiled at the screen which had all four of their faces squished into the camera.

"APRIL!!!"They are shouted/screeched in reply.

"How's tour going?" I asked, taking my hands off my ears.

"It's going great, we're kinda stuck in a prank war with New Hope Club though." Drew laughed.

"Sounds awesome." I laughed. "Who's winning?"