Chapter 10 - Surprise

So today was the first date of the tour and I was very excited. The main reason for this was that we were in Brighton. It was so good to be back.

I hadn't told my old friends that I was going to be here and hadn't said anything about knowing The Tide and The Vamps. A few days ago Isaac had told me that they were all going around to Rosie's house for her birthday party and I thought this would be a great opportunity to surprise visit them all. I didn't have to worry about getting her a present because I remembered how big of a fan of The Vamps she was so Levi managed to get the four of them VIP tickets. All four of them are fans of The Tide so I also thought of a way to surprise them.

So its currently 11:00 am and Isaac, Lucas and Connie are all now at Rosie's.  I'm stood at the end of the road with The Tide waiting to go surprise them all. We walk up the road to her house and luckily, there are no windows near her front door and there are trees the boys can hide behind.

Once Drew, Austin, Levi and Nate are all hidden behind the trees I ring the door bell. It doesn't take long for Rosie to open the door and her face is priceless when she sees me standing there.

"LUCAS, ISAAC, CONNIE COME HERE NOW!!" She yells before hugging me.

"Rosie whats up...." Lucas goes to ask but stops when he sees me.

"APRIL" They all scream and we end up having a group hug.

"What are you doing here?" Connie askes.

"I'll explain that later but first HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!" I shout at the top of my voice.

"Well you've not changed." Isaac laughs.

" Oh by the way, I hope you guys don't mind but I asked some friends to come too." I said earning four confused looks.

"Guys!" I shouted.

As The Tide came to the door I seriously wish I had a camera to take a picture of their faces.

"OMG" Was the only thing any of them could say.

"Hi I'm Austin, this is Nate, Levi and Drew." Austin said smiling at them.

"Answers, now" Rosie said laughing.

"Basically I met these guys at the beach a few days after I moved and we kind of became friends." I answered.

I left out the part about Levi and Me because nobody really knew yet and we wanted to keep it quiet.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" Connie asked smiling.

"Sure can but we have something for you all first." Nate said looking at them and then me.

"Its Rosie's birthday present but it includes all of you." I said handing Rosie the envelope.

She opened it and ran up to us and hugged the five of us.

"Are you guys serious??" She asked looking down at the VIP tickets.

"Yep and they go with these." Drew said handing them all a backstage pass each for tonight.

"Does this mean..." Rosie started before Levi spoke.

"Your going to meet The Vamps after the show." He smiled.

"Thank you all so much" The four of them said smiling.

"Thought you'd be happy but we've got to go, the boys have sound check soon." I said smiling at them.

"Ok, well I guess we'll see you later." Connie said before they all gave me a goodbye hug.

After we had got back to the arena The Tide went straight to sound check. I went down to the bottom of the arena in front of the stage where there would normally be floor seats but they weren't out yet.