Chapter 21 - Together Again

"GO CAM!! COME ON. HURRY UP" Noah yelled as Cameron and me were in an intense Mario Kart race. I was in first place whilst Cameron was 8th.

"HEY THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR" I shouted as he hit me with a blue shell.

"Noah's the one who clucked the button." Cameron said defending himself.

They had been here for a few days now and in that short space of time we had all become pretty close.

"NO FAIR!" Cameron yelled tossing his controller to the side as I came 1st.

"You just need to practice more bro" Noah said smiling.

Just then the door bell sounded.

"April please could you get the door." My mum shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Sure mum." I replied before handing my controller to Noah.

"Don't miss me while I'm gone." I smiled.

"Don't worry, we won't." Noah grinned back.

"Cheers" I replied.

I went towards the door and picked up the key from the side before unlocking the door.

When I opened it I froze.

Standing there dressed in his tie die t-shirt from the Young Love video and black ripped jeans was the one person I didn't expect to see.

When he looked up our eyes made contact for a short second before I ran back inside, leaving him stood at the door.

"April wait!" I heard Mathias shout as I ran up to my room, closing the door behind me.

I couldn't think straight. We hadn't contacted each other since our argument at the hotel on tour. Why was he here now. I thought he hated me. I had tears falling down my cheeks and was pacing up and down.

"April" Mathias started as he came into my room.

"Why's he here" I said still pacing.

"Calm down. Look I asked him to come. Just talk to him please." He said.

"I.... I can't" I said, finally stopping in front of my older brother.

"Please. He looks so down. Just talk to him. It'll help you both." He said practically begging me.

"I... I fine I'll talk to him." I replied, knowing Mathias wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed.

He gave a small smile and nodded before leaving.

A few moments later I heard a small knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey" Levi said in a quite voice, looking nervous as he slowly came in.

"Hi." I quietly replied.

"Erm why don't you sit down." I said noticing he looked a little awkward just stood there.

He nodded and sat down on the end of my bed whilst I sat near the top.

"So..." I said, not really knowing what to say.

"Look April, I'm really sorry about everything that happened. Mathias told me about the hate and the threats..." I stopped him, knowing what he was about to say.

"I know, I should have told you." I said looking down. " I was too scared to Levi, Mathias showed you the messages"

"I know, I saw how bad they were. I was just so worried about you, all I wanted to do was help and I guess I got mad and frustrated when you wouldn't let me." He said.