Chapter 25 - Ghost Hunting

"Are we there yet?" Blake said from the back of the mini bus.

"Is the bus still moving?" Their manager replied from the front seat.

"Yes" Blake replied.

"Then no" Their manager said.

The Tide, New Hope Club and me were all on our way to some castle in the middle of nowhere. Why you may ask, well the boys ( mainly The Tide) had decided they wanted to go on a ghost tour after seeing a ghost hunting program on tv, and of course they had dragged New Hope Club and me along. I wasn't very happy since I hate anything to do with ghosts or the super natural, it freaks me out.

"I still cant believe you guys made me come with you" I said from my seat between Levi and Austin.

"Aww is April scared of a few ghosts?" Drew said grinning.

"No" I lied.

"If you say so." He replied.

"Just know that when you're screaming like a little girl Drew I'll catch it all on camera." I said grinning in his direction.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen" He replied.

"We'll see." I replied.

"Plus I'm not the only one who didn't want to come." I then said looking over at the three New Hope Club boys, causing Nate, Austin, Levi and Drew to chuckle.

"I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOST!" George yelled.

"GHOSTBUSTERS!" Reece and Blake then yelled, causing all of us to laugh.

"Don't worry April, I'm sure Levi wont let any ghosts take you." Austin grinned, resulting me giving him a glare.

Finally we got out of the mini bus and I have to say, I didn't like the look of this castle. It was huge, old and very creepy looking. There was nobody else here apart from a few people who worked there so it was very quiet, too quiet.

I didn't fell happy in the slightest.

I pulled my beanie tighter over my head and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my hoodie.

"You ok?" Levi asked as the mini buss drove back down the road.

"Not really." I replied quietly, looking at the ground.

"Come on you'll be fine." He said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm so gonna get you four back for making me come." I said as we all began to walk towards the door of the castle.

Levi just chuckled as a reply.

The sound of the crunching stones beneath our feet against the still silence didn't do anything good for my nerves.

When we all finally reached the inside of the castle, my nerves felt even worse.

We hadn't even started the tour yet and I was already hearing weird and scary noises. Yes I might sound like a little frightened kid but I did say things like this really freak me out.

"I think New Hope Club should go at the front." Nate said once we had all checked in and stuff and were ready to go.

"No way, it was you four that wanted to come." Blake replied.

"One of you four should go first." George then said.

"Off you go Austin." Drew said, getting a glare from Austin.

"Ok fine you big babies." He said walking towards the tour guide who was stood at the door, dragging Drew along with him.

I made sure I was in the middle, Nate on one side of me, Levi on the other, with New Hope Club behind us.  I also had my arm tightly wrapped around Levi's. Of course all the others found the fact I was so scared quite entertaining.