Chapter 15 - Infinity

"Hey April" Mathias said smiling as he appeared on my IPad screen.

"Hi Mathias." I replied smiling back.

"How's Paris?" He asked.

"It's amazing! Even better than I expected it to be." I replied grinning. "We even went to Disney Land"

"YOU'VE BEEN TO DISNEY?!" Tide yelled in the background, causing my to giggle.

"Aww glad you're having a great time." He then said smiling.

"We all miss you though, it so quite here without you." He then added.

"I really miss you all to" I replied.

"So where is everyone?" Mathias then asked looking confused.

"They've all gone to the studio this morning but we're all going out somewhere later." I replied smiling.

"Aww is little April lonely." He then said in a baby voice.

"Erm... no." I replied.

"I'm kidding." He laughed. "Sorry I've got to go, mum wants me and the twins to do the food shopping."

"Mum actually trusts you three not to buy nothing but sweets and fizzy drinks?" I laughed, knowing what they are like.

"Yeah... Its probably not gonna end well" He laughed.

"Well bye bye." I said waving at the screen.

"Bye." He said, also waving.

I few minutes after I had hung up, I was getting very bored.

It was currently 10:30am and the boys weren't getting back until 4pm. I also didn't want to be stuck in the hotel room for hours.

I decided to go out and explore.

It was another hot, sunny day so I decided to wear my white short sleeved shirt, denim shorts, blue converse, blue bandana and my sunglasses. I then got my backpack and put in my IPod and headphones, My sketchpad, Watercolour paints and brushes, pencil and money. Before I left I texted Levi to let him know what I was doing and then put my phone in my pocket.

Once I had left the hotel I walked down the street towards the Eiffel Tower, where there was a park that I could sit in.

Once I reached the park I found a little spot that was out of the way under a few trees and next to a pond that had a few ducks on it.

The grass around we was a bright green and the water of the pond was a shimmering blue colour. There was no clouds in the sky and the sun was beaming down, making it quite hot. I sat in the shade on the grass and took out my sketchpad, pencil and paints. I started to draw the outlines of the view in front of me; flowers, ducks, the pond, other plants and the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

I sat in my little spot for hours painting in the sun.

When I finally finished my painting I saw it was 3pm. I decided it was time I headed back to the hotel. On the way I stopped at an Ice cream van and got a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and a chocolate flake.

I reached the hotel not long before all of the boys got back.

"Hey April." The all greeted me as the came in the room.

"Hi guys." I replied smiling.

"How was the studio?" I asked them as they sat down.

"It was great, we got a new song written and recorded and we've also planned out next cover." Austin replied.