Chapter Fifty- Stupid Cupid

ART IS BY ME. THERE'S BLUR AND BRASS BEETLE AND FINCH AND BEAST GIRL AND TERRA AND WONDER GIRL. I AM NOW REGRETTING NOT PUTTING OLIVIA IN THERE.

August 9, 2016. 18:09.
Watchtower.

Two hours and one therapy session with her mother later, Olivia is finally calmed down. While mommy and daddy head off to do Leaguer things, they set her up with a tub of LEGOs to keep her occupied. Rachel and Tammy volunteered to keep an eye on her until Green Arrow and Black Canary go back, and the three set up shop in a little alcove overlooking the garden. Rachel is reading an encyclopedia on animals, searching for new assets to use on the field, and Tammy is practicing her "Waterbending" as she called it.

Just as Olivia finishes a her version of the Eiffel Tower, Finch runs into the little room, out of breath and glowing with happiness.

"Guess what?" She asks excitedly.

Olivia looks up at the yellow-clad girl with curiosity and Tammy and Rachel pause what they are doing to give Mara their full attention.

"I CAUGHT EMMA AND KALDUR ON CAMERA CONFESSING THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER!" Finch squeals with delight.

Rachel's face lights up, and Tammy is greatly confused, but Olivia just shrugs and goes back to her LEGOs.

"Oh, yeah, that. I know." She starts working on a rainbow version of the Taj Mahal.

Now Finch is confused. "Wait, what- how?"

"I know stuff." Olivia says, without even looking up.

"Something to do with her seeing Bridget and Roy alone in a closet." Rachel goes back to her book.

They can hear the yell from across the mission room. "THAT'S ENOUGH, BEAST GIRL!"

Olivia grins wickedly, "I know you have a crush too, Rachel, don't be so smug."

Rachel falls out of her seat and Mara stares at her, aghast.

"Wait, what!?" Rachel sputters, "I don't- Finch and I have a solemn pinkie promise to never fall in love!" She protests.

"Oh, that wasn't falling in love. More like hurtling from space." Olivia adds another brick to her creation.

Finch growls. "Nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise!" She throws a birdarang at Rachel, which gets blocked with her book.

"She's lying!" Rachel pleads with her friend, covering her head with her book.

"He's coming around the corner now..." Olivia warns.

Despite her protests, Rachel ducks behind her chair as Bart, freshly healed and out of the hospital, zooms into the room, followed by Sarah and Jaime, holding hands.

"Hey guys, what's the haps?" Bart asks, fists on his hips

Olivia looks at the two Beetles. "Jaime, you KNOW you aren't allowed to kiss Sarah in the storage closet." She chides them. They blush, but the couple is old news, so they sit side-by-side on the bench next to Tammy without much more teasing.

Finch crosses her arms and glares at Rachel and Bart in turn. "Nothing." He eyes move to Jaime and Sarah, still holding hands.

"I am never going to fall in love!" She announces defiantly.

Olivia raises one eyebrow. "You sure, Finch? Because I'm pretty sure-"

"N-E-V-E-R!" Finch interrupts. "NE-VER!"

"But yesterday-"

Finch narrows her eyes at Olivia "Read. My. Lips. I am eleven years old, trained by Batman, and adamant that I will be a single pringle for the rest of my life. No one can tell me otherwise."