When He Realizes He Likes You

Lucas Friar: One of his friends kept making comments about you and he thought what he was saying was out of line, so he called him out making him realize that he felt good protecting you even though you didn't know what he did since you weren't there.

Farkle Minkus: It was when he invited you for ice cream a second time. You both had gotten ice cream on your nose but while he wiped it off, you tried to lick it off making Farkle laugh. He kept smiling at you the rest of the "date".

Barry Eisenberg: He had playfully challenged you to see who could build the better race car and was impressed and shocked that you had beaten him, making him feel a new feeling of liking and respect for you he'd never felt before.

Naldo Montoya: When you two got into the serious topic of sauces and dressing, making him feel not-so-dumb and silly as he'd usually feel bringing up a random topic. He tested you, seeing how far you'd go on random topics and you kept talking, making him smile.

Holden Dippledorf: When he heard you sing in the play you guys had in third grade.

Diggie Smalls: When you two went out for fro-yo and ended up getting the same flavor, making each other laugh at your common interest.

Logan Watson: After he got an A in the class you helped him finish his homework for. He told you of his accomplishment at your locker before lunch and you gave him a congratulating hug, feeling him bury his face in the crook of your neck and a smile on his lips. He found you cozy.

Austin Moon: When you two struck up a pancake conversation so he invited you over to breakfast and he was happy his parents liked you too. He enjoyed that you were goofy, like him.

Xander: When you comforted his cousin while he was avoiding the obsessive lips of Hazel.

Brett Willis: When he was finally able to take some time off from "the Other Side" and hang out with you. Without you knowing, you made him feel on the good side for a change.