In the Late Hours of the Night...

Lucas Friar: ...you'll either be staring at the stars in Texas or trying to find them on the rooftops in New York.

Farkle Minkus: ...you two will be quizzing each other on random trivia while in each others' arms.

Barry Eisenberg: ...you'll be falling asleep while Barry continued working in his lab until you pull him away to snuggle for a bit till you fall asleep, then he can't bring himself to wake you so he stays by your side all night.

Naldo Montoya: ...you'd be texting each other randomness even though you're right next to each other. Emoji wars are always a favorite of yours...

Diggie Smalls: ...you'll be asleep. You're both so tired after your long days so both of you just collapse on the spot.

Holden Dippledorf: ...you'll be drawing while he's asleep on the couch where you sit on his lap. Sometimes you record him snoring XD

Logan Watson: ...you'll be playing with the current foster dog in his basement until someone falls asleep then the dog curls up and whoever is still awake will lay with sleepy head and the doggie.

Austin Moon: ...you'll be playing with hair. If Austin was tired and falling asleep then you'd play with his hair, but if you were tired and falling asleep then he'd be playing with yours until you both fell asleep.

Xander: ...you'll be hidden from Gladys up in a tree, spending time together until someone gets tired.

Brett Willis: ...you'll be worried since he always comes late to visit you in the night but lately things have been "coming up" as he puts it. But when he does finally arrive through your open window, the worry fades away as he walks over and takes you in his arms, both of you slowly falling asleep.