Joshua Matthews

Well, here goes my first real imagine. Hope you like!

"Y/n, y/n, come on!" Riley yelled, dragging you behind her as she pulled you towards your best friend, Joshua Matthews.

"Right behind you!" You assured her with a giggle and smiled with your eyes met Josh's.

"Think you can let my carnival date go now, Riles?" Josh asked with a playful smile. Riley only smiled wider and nodded, running off with Lucas, Farkle, and Maya.

"Carnival date, eh?" You arched your brow and snuck a glance at him. "I didn't know you liked me, Josh." You nudged him with your hip while giving his cheek a little poke. He blushed a little as you two walked over to the bumper cars, and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh my God," you thought. "He might actually like me!"

"Well, I was hoping you would be my carnival date but since you know, be mine?" Josh asked with a shy smile that was oh so adorable. You have him a peck on the cheek,

"Of course," And the rest of the night was filled with fun, laughs, rides, food, and games. Maya had even won a large bear she didn't want so she kinda threw it at Farkle.

"It's Farkle's bear now," he smiled proudly. To make the night even funnier, Josh had tried to win you a stuffed animal to be cute and all, but you were the one who ended up beating him at his own game and winning the prize for him. Oh did everyone get a kick outta that.

"Thanks for taking us to the carnival, Josh," Lucas smiled at Josh, seeing he was holding your hand.

"Yeah, we had fun," Maya chimed in then all four of them winked at the two of you, taking off at a run to leave you two embarrassed.

"Well, I'm just glad they're not here to see this," Josh smirked a little then cupped your face, pressing his lips to yours.

"I am too," you giggled when the kiss had ended. That was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Sorry it was short! I'll get better, I promise