First Official Date

Lucas Friar: (in Texas) He took you to a square dance and you danced the night away. (In New York) He took you to Topanga's for a nice smoothie.

Farkle Minkus: It was a sweet little date at the library. You both read books for hours, back-to-back, going for dinner at the Hawkeye Diner.

Barry Eisenberg: You, Cyd, Shelby, and Naldo had somehow convinced him to leave his lab for three hours so he could take you to the movies. It was fun...until he started saying how it wasn't logical. You rolled your eyes but listened anyway, smirking to yourself at how sure of everything your boyfriend was.

Naldo Montoya: You guys hung out in a tree in the park for hours, just goofing off which, while it probably wasn't much to anyone else, it was the perfect ideal date for you two.

Diggie Smalls: Cheerleader plus athlete equals a one-on-one game of horse in his backyard. Loser had to buy the other ice cream; Diggie paid XD

Holden Dippledorf: He had taken you to a restaurant where it was karaoke night so you two sang your hearts out, after he surprised you by telling you that you were doing that of course.

Logan Watson: He took you surfing! At first you didn't know how, but thanks to Logan, you were a pro by the end of the night.

Austin Moon: He took you to one of his concerts then treated you (like a princess) to dinner afterwards. He would not stop blushing and smiling at you! He's definitely a keeper ;D

Xander: He took you to The Spot and you guys cuddled by the warmth and light of the campfire he'd made. You guys also made s'mores, oh how messy that turned out!

Brett Willis: He took you on a picnic at the park, with a nicely arranged fruit plate which made you smile but give him a sly look, "You did not arrange this yourself, you liar." You teased, picking up a bright red strawberry and putting it in your mouth. "Guilty," he shrugged with a smile, but it hurt him inside a little because he hadn't told you that he's a bad boy working with "the Other Side."