The Way You Sleep Together

Lucas Friar: While being a gentleman, he still enjoyed you being close to him. So usually at the end of the day when you two were in bed, you would either fall asleep to a movie or talking about anything. Lucas was on his back and you were snuggled to his side, his arm around you protectively.

Farkle Minkus: Since he was still in the middle of figuring himself out, he just slept facing you with your noses touching lightly. His hand would always find yours.

Barry Eisenberg: You didn't. Well, not really. He wasn't big on touching or anything still so you two just slept closely.

Naldo Montoya: You two were goofs always so before bed wasn't an exception (unless either one of you was extremely tired). Usually you would end the night with a chat, movie, pillow fight, whatever but you would always end up with your head on his shoulder with his arms around you as you two lay in the tangled sheets.

Diggie Smalls: He liked it back-to-back with your legs entwined with his.

Holden Dippledorf: He'd always lay on his back so you typically laid your head across his stomach.

Logan Watson: He normally laid on his stomach so you laid on his back.

Austin Moon: You were always on top of him, wherever you guys were sleeping. Normally he was on his back and you're stomach was pressed to his so his arms could hold you tight in the middle of the night.

Xander: You normally just cuddled under the blankets until someone falls asleep...

Brett Willis: He always had you snuggled close to his side with your head in the crook of his neck and his arms around you. He held you protectively tight (but still comfortable) for reasons you were still unaware of...