Percy Jackson <Alone>

Your vacation house was in the perfect spot where all the prettiest sunrises/sunsets could be seen reflecting off the crystal-like surface of the ocean, where the states glowed brightest, and there was always a gentle breeze.

You were just admiring the vacation house and its location you had been coming to ever since you were little, when you began to head towards the dock where the jet-ski and the family boat was. When you arrived, you saw the silhouette of a figure facing the sea, alone. As you got closer, you looked to see it was a boy, and you were amazed to see that the boy was controlling the water and making little whirlpools then splashing. You were a bold kinda person so you took a seat next to him and he let out a huff,

"I don't wanna talk about it, Grover."

"Well, that's cool 'cause I'm not Grover," you said with a little chuckle and the boy turned to look at you. Gosh, his eyes were gorgeous. (A/N: seriously I am in love with his eyes tho)

"Sorry about that," he said with a light smile. His smile was cute too.

"Shut up y/n, you just met him!" You thought to yourself but just smiled at him, "It's alright, I get called Grover all the time." "Stop it!" Thank the gods for you, he laughed,

"I'm Percy," he said, sticking out his hand.

"Y/n," you told him, shaking his hand awkwardly. His hands were smooth in some places and callused in others, all-in-all you liked the way they felt on your own hands. "May I ask what you didn't wanna talk to Grover about?"

"There are...weird things happening at the camp I go to. It's up to me to fix it, but I'm new and I don't know if I can handle it." He explained vaguely, knowing he couldn't very well tell you about his quest or being the son of Poseidon...yet anyway.

"Well, what helps me when I feel like that is knowing I have friends to help along the way. Ya know, so you're never alone." You told him honestly.

"Thanks y/n, it means a lot," he said and quickly pecked your cheek before getting up and walking back down the path opposite of where you came. You hoped to see Percy again, he was cute after all ;) ...