When You First Hold Hands

Lucas Friar: It was at school when you couldn't reach something out of your locker. Lucas handed it to you-being the gentleman he is, your hands touched, your eyes meet, smiles form on both of your faces, and he escorts you to class with your hand in his. (Cheesy, I know XD )

Farkle Minkus: Before he became Donnie Barnes, he was head-to-head in another competition with Smackle. He was so determined to win! But he was also nervous...so right before he walked up to answer the question, you gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and he returned it.

Barry Eisenberg: You'd think he isn't the hand-holding type, which he's not, but when he allowed you to drag him away from his work and to the fro-yo shop, he seemed a bit timid, sticking close to you and slowly sliding his fingers between yours.

Naldo Montoya: At the amusement park when you wanted to go in different directions. You wanted to ride the Ferris wheel while he wanted to pet the animals. You gave in and he childishly tugged at your hand the whole way there.

Diggie Smalls: Even after how sweaty he was after a game, he held your hand on the way to the victory pizza party.

Holden Dippledorf: Your hands touched while messing around on the piano and he sweetly laced his fingers through yours, making both of you blush.

Logan Watson: After a bubble fight you had while cleaning one of his foster dogs, Lucky, and you slipped but he caught you, pulling you back up by the hands.

Austin Moon: While you two were making cookies, you both reached for the egg at the same time and it would've been a sweet hand-hold if you hadn't both broken the egg between your fingers!

Xander: You two were hiking and a few noises spooked you so he took your hand with a little squeeze, assuring you that you'd be okay.

Brett Willis: While you two were watching a movie, he began to play with your fingers since the movie bored him. Doing that took his mind off of things that he continued to keep from you..