Obi-Wan Kenobi [A.U.]

Everyone is so into Pokemon Go-no offense if you play, but I just find it so stupid-so that's that and enjoy this weird little imagine I cooked up at 5 in the morning.

"Obi-wan, what're you doing?" You asked your boyfriend who walked into your house with his nose deep in his phone. He gave no answer, only stepped further into your house then veered off towards the backyard. "If you got any closer, you'd be in the phone." You muttered to yourself with an eye roll.

That man...what was he doing?

"Obi, you're gonna trip on a-" you tried to say but you were too slow. Oops. Obi-wan tripped over a little red wagon your little cousin had left out when he last came to visit, and fell flat on his bum. "Well, that's what he gets," you thought to yourself with a sigh, going to help him up.

"My apologies, dearest," Obi smiled sheepishly, now standing, and stepped over carefully this time to kiss you. "I've just found the coolest game!" He said excitedly.

"Please, enlighten me," you say, wondering if he heard the sarcasm. You weren't into games much, especially when they required too much screen time. Being an aunt and being a second-cousin to quite a number of small children, and seeing their parents allow them on electronics for hours upon hours just killed you, so whenever they came over, they always enjoyed your big yard and had adventures without a tablet or phone.

"So it's based off of an old game and it's called Pokemon Go, and-" Obi-wan began, all excited till you cut him off.

"Pokemon no," you groaned. "Honey, everyone plays that! I kid you not, an older friend of mine has a daughter who went to the hospital for that." He only chuckled,

"You hate it already, don't you?"

"And it didn't work on my phone for some reason," you pouted, encouraging Obi-wan to laugh further, and put his arms around you.

"Oh y/n, what am I going to do with you?" He smiled.

"Come inside and watch a movie with me?" You suggested, mumbling it into his chest as you were still in his arms.

"I'd love to," Obi nodded and did just that, with popcorn of course.

K, my phone officially hates me. I tried everything to spell "Obi-wan" correctly the first time BUT NO. My phone wants to make it "Ovi" or "O I" like wtf!🙄 smh rn...