Steve Rogers -Insecurities-

Directed towards girls-sorry, I'm kinda feeling this so I needed to story it out.

It was the day right after Christmas, and it was no surprise that Tony had thrown an extravagant party that lasted long into the night. You and Mr. Captain America himself, your boyfriend of three years, had a super fun time with the rest of the Avengers opening presents, dancing, and drinking, too.

Thank God Tony and Steve and Bucky had settled things so Christmas wasn't awkward or ended in another fight.

So, while Steve was in the shower the morning after Christmas, you had tried on a set of a wine-colored sports bra and panties from your friend that read at the seems: "TOO LIT TO QUIT" and posed in front of the mirror a few times, each position seeming worse and less flattering than the next. You weren't fat, not at all, but you had some unnecessary skin where you thought your abs should magically show, defined and toned, meaning you didn't feel happy about how you looked all the time.

The underwear set looked fabulous, except for your stomach...of course. You pouted, sucking in your stomach then finally feeling slightly satisfied. Slightly.

Unfortunately for you, Steve had chosen that moment to walk out of the bathroom and back into the room with only a towel around his waist. Unlike you, Steve was absolutely gorgeous with his rock hard abs and arm muscles...not that you could really compare with him being a) a super soldier and b) a man.

"Y/N, doll, are you alright?" Steve asked, quickly noticing something was wrong. Before being your boyfriend, you and Steve has known each other for another three years so he could read you like a book.

"Am I pretty?" You asked openly, still glaring at yourself in the mirror. Steve's face turned from concern to confusion with a hard look on his beautiful face, his blue eyes full of deep concern.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know, but that's nothing compared to your kind heart, fun personality, creative outlook on life, and your gentleness with everyone, your humor, and so much more." Steve said, wrapping his arms around your waist then turning you around to look into your eyes then giving you a gentle kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, Steve." You smiled and kissed your loving boyfriend again.